Jollyolly Signature Workshop

Jollyolly

:Heart-eyes: I love it! Altho I would like the text font to be a bit more, uhm, "classy" I suppose, kinda like Times New Roman or something like that... also could you make the colours of the letters seem more connected? Like, I want the transition from black to red and vice versa to be more apparent in the text. Either way, awesome work, thanks :3

AsDYf3l.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

158388 :Heart-eyes: I love it! Altho I would like the text font to be a bit more, uhm, "classy" I suppose, kinda like Times New Roman or something like that... also could you make the colours of the letters seem more connected? Like, I want the transition from black to red and vice versa to be more apparent in the text. Either way, awesome work, thanks :3

More like this?

3UfqyEg.png

Mhm, now it's perfect... uhm, maybe if it isn't much work, could you move the Garchomp -slightly- to the right? I mean, sorry for overworking you and stuff, it looks incredible and I have to congratulate you for making such great graphics in such a short period of time. :Grin:

AsDYf3l.png

158393 Mhm, now it's perfect... uhm, maybe if it isn't much work, could you move the Garchomp -slightly- to the right? I mean, sorry for overworking you and stuff, it looks incredible and I have to congratulate you for making such great graphics in such a short period of time. :Grin:

It's my pleasure!

pNhlavQ.png

158294 Very nice artworks! I'd like one aswell if possible

Nechrit as text and a Mew as poke used to celebrate my latest ingame achievement. Like senPRO i'd also like a dark-ish style, i think the contrast with the pink could be amazing. If you have a better idea don't stop and unleash your artistic instinct! I'm sure it will turn out great :Grin:

Thanks!

Nechrit

Hey Nechrit! Congratulations on your capture! I kept that in mind and made a second version, so choose as you will.

Normal:

NrGzj01.png

Pokeball Entry:

0nKKDsI.png

This is amazing! Thanks you so much i'm gonna set it up asap! :thanks: :Heart-eyes:

Just for the sake of the wish.. I've tried this before.. I've asked three siggy makers to create one, but they always forget me, or something. I just want a picture of a generic pokemon breeder and my username icantevenbreed.

I won't expect a response, after all, this is at your discretion.

4Js4V3d.png

Hey, great workshop.

Was wondering if you could make me a signature too.

Maybe in the similar style of like the way you did of Xahphiar.

But with the different character Gilgamesh( from fate Zero) and text Sangkujung & Reborn.

:thanks:

158560 Just for the sake of the wish.. I've tried this before.. I've asked three siggy makers to create one, but they always forget me, or something. I just want a picture of a generic pokemon breeder and my username icantevenbreed.

I won't expect a response, after all, this is at your discretion.

I assumed you didn't want any kind of background at all, so I went ahead with the more 'simple' route kinda like my signature. It's actually something I prefer, simplicity. If you want something extra added to it just let me know and I'll update it to however you wish!

4Js4V3d.png