[Tool] TrackerBee - Encounter Statistics (Cross-Platform)

Jatzbee

Introducing TrackerBee: Pokémon Encounter Tracker

TrackerBee helps you effortlessly track your hunting encounter statistics using Tesseract OCR to read text from images. While it's still a work in progress and might have some bugs, your feedback is invaluable for its improvement.

Screenshot2024-07-28at6_51_17PM.png.5a3d067107b19f839102630c8eef4de8.png

Just So You Know

• TrackerBee isn't a BOT! You cannot be banned for using TrackerBee.

Features

• CPU Efficient: Minimal impact on CPU usage.
  • Pokémon Counter: Accurately counts Pokémon encountered on screen.
  • Export/Import: Seamlessly export and import data to and from CSV files.
  • Ease of Setup: No need to manually select screen portions.
  • Multi-Screen Support: Compatible with multiple screens, not just the primary one.
  • Cross-Platform: Works on macOS and Windows. Linux client available but requires further testing. Not available for Android.

Why TrackerBee Was Created

As a Mac user, I found that existing encounter stat tools were not developed for macOS. So, I decided to create my own solution.

Short-term Feature Ideas

• Quality of Life Enhancements: Implementing user-suggested improvements to enhance usability.
    • Implement the "Always on Top" toggle option✅
    • Extract Route during setup
    • Enhanced counting - Fixes double-counting Pokemon when the screen changes (alt+tab)
  • Bug Fixes: Actively identifying and resolving bugs based on user feedback.
  • OCR Improvements: Currently, OCR might misinterpret some characters (e.g., 'n' as 'rl' or 't' as 'f'). These errors can be corrected in the CSV after exporting. Future updates will enhance robustness to minimize these issues. ✅
  • Robust Setup: Sometimes setup requires multiple attempts and adjustments. Future updates aim to make this process more reliable. ✅
  • Automated Build Pipeline: Currently, builds, packaging, and file distribution are done manually. Automation is planned to streamline this process.

Feature Suggestions

We welcome your feature suggestions! Let us know what you'd like to see in the app.

Long-Term Goals (Subject to Change)

• Code Cleanup: Refactor and streamline the code.
  • Poketime Awareness: Implement features to detect and adapt to Poketime for optimal spawn rates.
  • Accuracy Improvement: By moving from screen detection to app window detection.
  • Backend Development and Integration: Add a backend to support features like leaderboards and dashboards.

Troubleshooting Issues

If Setup fails:

1. Ensure no other text elements are on the same horizontal line as "<your Username> VS. Wild <pokemon_name>". Tesseract performs better under these conditions.
  2. Keep trying.
  3. Restart the app and try again.

Additional Tips

• Windows Users: Disable your antivirus before installing, as it may delete the .bat files.
  • Mac Users: You might need to allow installation in the system preferences and give permission to take screenshots.

Good News - We reached 100 downloads (just for version 1.0.2)

Screenshot2024-08-11at7_39_38PM.png.bd9b59df743a17a560f63cb2e33e729d.png

Download Links (updated for 1.0.3):

Windows x64 and ia32 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/a9av7o12o1gattd/TrackerBee_Setup_1.0.4.exe/file

Mac ARM - https://www.mediafire.com/file/vkplza4ihawniep/TrackerBee-1.0.4-arm64.dmg/file
Mac Intel - https://www.mediafire.com/file/2a5qfmym9mlo462/TrackerBee-1.0.4.dmg/file

Windows ARM64 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/33o8eeyi0yjegha/TrackerBee-1.0.4-arm64-win.zip/file

Linux Users: Ping me, and I will generate the file for you.

Developed by,

IGN: Jatzbee
Server: Gold
Discord: jatzbee

Edited by Jatzbee
Added new version
  • Like 12

Thnks! I've been using it, the tool works great man, after several years waiting for mac PRO hunting tracker, I'm grateful to you for creating this app 🙂 

Spoiler

This me when I wanted so badly to use better farm on mac but left with no response and no help xD

image.png.d72f566d1a3968305ffcf4eb3089eb30.png

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/161984-tool-pro-betterhunt-enhanced-hunting-statistic/page/2/#comment-939115

• Like 1

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

@Vangogsan This is completely safe. And won't lead to a Ban

If anyone claims this app led to their ban, they are hiding the real reason behind their ban or they have no idea what they are talking about lol.

I can make a long list of reasons why this app is safe but I believe it is unnecessary as it is Common Sense.