[Tool] TrackerBee - Encounter Statistics (Cross-Platform)

Jatzbee

Posted (edited)

@Master100 This app is built on a framework called "Electron," designed to develop desktop applications. As such, it does not support Android, a mobile operating system. Therefore, there is no possibility of an Android version of this app. Creating an Android app would require starting from scratch and learning about Android app development. Given these requirements, it is safe to say that an Android version is not feasible.

@Vangogsan

I understand your fear of getting banned. I have brought your comment asking for confirmation to the staff's attention. That being said, I'd like to try to alleviate your fears regarding using this app. Here are a few reasons why this app is considered safe:

According to the PRO Rules, which I've quoted here:

> 5. Using any kind of unauthorized software, hacking, or editing the PRO game/client is prohibited. Unauthorized software includes:
> - Any kind of automated software (Bots, Macro).
> - Software which injects into PRO's files to give unfair advantages (Speed hacking).
> - External software that gives unfair advantages, which is not endorsed by PRO.

1. TrackerBee does not perform any automation.
2. It does not inject into PRO's files.
3. It does not give you any unfair advantages.

Therefore, we are not breaking any rules here.

If that is not enough evidence, I'd also like to point out that if this app were not allowed, this forum post would have been taken down immediately as soon as staff noticed it. I am sure they have noticed it since at least three staff members have interacted with this post by liking or commenting on it, and I would have been banned. Neither of these things has happened.

This app does exactly what BetterFarm does, and if you consider BetterFarm safe, then there should be no qualms about using this app. If you are not sure about BetterFarm's acceptance by the staff community, you can check the pinned messages in the PRO Discord, and you'll find the download link for the app pinned there by staff/para-staff.

I hope these arguments have alleviated your fears. If not, you can wait for the staff to comment on this post addressing your apprehensions.

Edited by Jatzbee

Posted (edited)

New Version Out: 1.0.4

Change Log

- Improved setup significantly.
- Added Pokémon list cross-referencing, making OCR spelling mistakes impossible.

- Added "Always on Top" feature.

- Fixed "No Match Found" issue.
- Fixed Phantom Pokémon issue.
- Fixed the app not picking up certain Pokémon like Staryu and Shellder.
- Added better recognition for when there is no encounter.

- Added one decimal place to the percentage (eg. 12.3%)
- Added new feature: Compact mode.

Note: The links for the new client have been updated in the original post.

Edited by Jatzbee

• 2 weeks later...