Should I join Dragon club?

Kuvishuby

Well, I get 200k and I don't know if is really worth join Dragon club... what do you recommend?

Yes, no or buy [anything here]...

tbh , joining dragon club is a primary step in getting mew , u get dragon medalion -- > battle lance ---> ceruleun cave avalible ----> mewtwo data for dex

EIsrSi5.png

its a step you need to take for a better leveling and money grinding place. its also necessary for getting mewtwo in your pokedex (which is needed to get mew,celebi,etc) and to unlock egg moves. whether you want/need any of these is up to you.

I had the same question not long ago. After much contemplation, I did join it. For now, I find the 150 pokedex prize will be worth it once the item becomes coded properly. Until then, I would say enjoy the cave for it's XP/$$ spoils.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

158850 I had the same question not long ago. After much contemplation, I did join it. For now, I find the 150 pokedex prize will be worth it once the item becomes coded properly. Until then, I would say enjoy the cave for it's XP/$$ spoils.

But what I need? I saw some guides but they are different... Level 100 Pokémon team (battle Lance) or 240 Pokémon in Dex? (or both)

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)