Running Shoes [Mount]

Nox

Hello PRO Staff & Community, I have come up with a new mount suggestion.

This is a rather ambitious idea considering that it would go against the way mounts function currently, nonetheless it would be cool to see get implemented.
- (Currently with equipped mounts, your follower pokemon isn't visible.)

Imagine your mount is a pair of running shoes like in the original games, but with a catch; your follower pokemon is visible while they are equipped.

[Mount Specs]:

• Same speed as a regular mount.
  • Allows your follower pokemon to be visible while shoes are equipped.
  • Like 2

Wouldn't be possible sadly with the way sheets work in this game. It would mean creating an entire new sheet for every single cosmetic in the game just to make this one work. 

The closest possible would be the standard walking animation but moving at a faster pace. (and I am unsure if you'd still be able to have the follower pokemon be displayed behind you)

🥲

• Like 1

image.png.367ee4e34ba4f062bec0ac7bf94947ca.png

• Developer

Hello, I plan to add Running Shoes in the future. Running Shoes will have the same movement speed as surf mounts.

However, before doing that, I need to code the ability to change not only the move speed but also the animation speed for mounts.
This isn't something I plan to do in the immediate future, but it's on my to-do list.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 8/6/2024 at 11:27 AM, Eaty said:

Hello, I plan to add Running Shoes in the future. Running Shoes will have the same movement speed as surf mounts.

However, before doing that, I need to code the ability to change not only the move speed but also the animation speed for mounts.
This isn't something I plan to do in the immediate future, but it's on my to-do list.

Curious, would follower pokemon be visible while wearing the running shoes though?

Edited by Nox