Dig Spots

Thor

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, forgot to mention, as of the next map upload, kanto will be up to date, will be some new dig spots, and a couple o pokemon previously only obtainable by members will be obtainable for all

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

167302 oh yeah, forgot to mention, as of the next map upload, kanto will be up to date, will be some new dig spots, and a couple o pokemon previously only obtainable by members will be obtainable for all

thanks for the info!

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

167302 oh yeah, forgot to mention, as of the next map upload, kanto will be up to date, will be some new dig spots, and a couple o pokemon previously only obtainable by members will be obtainable for all

Oh, glad to read it :Grin:

You didn't answer my previous post, was asking if digs travels threw caves will be in 1 speech as headbutt/digs updated ?

Otherwise, good job.

Gold diggers, onward to the hunt !

Any plans on when the next map upload will be?

Oh, glad to read it :Grin:

You didn't answer my previous post, was asking if digs travels threw caves will be in 1 speech as headbutt/digs updated ?

Otherwise, good job.

Gold diggers, onward to the hunt !

i will be redoing them also in the near future

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi!

I know we will have to wait a bit before the next digs updates, but just to warn the future person from the staff who will work on it that route 15 which was updated last time i did my digs is no longer updated : former dialogue, former possibilty not to find anything, didn't find pokes but there's a chance not to find one so for that one i'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, that digs will need to be update as well as johto and the others one :Grin:

Zeloups

172612 Hi!

I know we will have to wait a bit before the next digs updates, but just to warn the future person from the staff who will work on it that route 15 which was updated last time i did my digs is no longer updated : former dialogue, former possibilty not to find anything, didn't find pokes but there's a chance not to find one so for that one i'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, that digs will need to be update as well as johto and the others one :Grin:

Zeloups

I can confirm this, route 15 digspots aren't updated anymore.

I didn't try digging, but the dialogue was as the old one.