joto?

Heretic

so i recently got to joto.. and i find its a little bit more challenging then kanto.. does anyone else feel this way? or is it just me? also; any suggestions on why it might be harder :Shy: :Grin: :Angel:

I Like Pie

i feel there are some big level jumps in the npc's compared to kanto. my biggest problem was before gym 4 where i had lvl 40 pokemon who where not high enough and all the wilds where level 13-15. i ended up fully ev training my gengar in speed to manage beating the gym.

160185 so i recently got to joto.. and i find its a little bit more challenging then kanto.. does anyone else feel this way? or is it just me? also; any suggestions on why it might be harder :Shy: :Grin: :Angel:

Yeah I felt that way with johto, but namely as Listed said

160189 i feel there are some big level jumps in the npc's compared to kanto and all the wilds where level 13-15. i ended up fully ev training my gengar in speed to manage beating the gym.

sums it up nicely. I didn't feel it too much near last few badges but between 2-5 it was a challenging.

160189 i feel there are some big level jumps in the npc's compared to kanto. my biggest problem was before gym 4 where i had lvl 40 pokemon who where not high enough and all the wilds where level 13-15. i ended up fully ev training my gengar in speed to manage beating the gym.

oh yeah i just beat the second gym.. the wilds are a little bit of a struggle.. lol so i understand. are the E4 hard also? or did it get easier?

I Like Pie

Yes, i found Johto far more difficult than Kanto, difficult increase when you reach 4th gym , even with lvl 40 evolved poke i couldn't pass him (had to borrow pokemons)

You still have the choice to borrow pokemons, less fun, or at least use them only when you really can't pass some path (like i did)

Chronos true guild leader :3

160189 i feel there are some big level jumps in the npc's compared to kanto. my biggest problem was before gym 4 where i had lvl 40 pokemon who where not high enough and all the wilds where level 13-15. i ended up fully ev training my gengar in speed to manage beating the gym.

oh yeah i just beat the second gym.. the wilds are a little bit of a struggle.. lol so i understand. are the E4 hard also? or did it get easier?

personally I did not fight e4 much of a challenge compared to kanto, after all you have access to all your pokemon including kanto pokes. Just make sure you use relevant guides so that you have an easier time taking out the e4. I never had that resource but I didn't feel I needed it. Training once you get access to dd is pretty good, people have told be Cerulean is better but I haven't gotten that far yet.

personally I did not fight e4 much of a challenge compared to kanto, after all you have access to all your pokemon including kanto pokes. Just make sure you use relevant guides so that you have an easier time taking out the e4. I never had that resource but I didn't feel I needed it. Training once you get access to dd is pretty good, people have told be Cerulean is better but I haven't gotten that far yet.

alright well.. thank you for the help.. i guess im going to just train a bunch. :)

I Like Pie

if u carry rock smash from kanto, u can rock smash through dark cave, geting access to lv 30 fishing from bridge on route 46? i believe and route 47 headbuts which hides lv 50 pokemons. i did that when i started and i faced those adorable lv 50 pokes with my powerfull lv 8 team :Cry: