can we make a sell rule between players?

before I start this has nothing to do with developers they have enough work on their shoulders, this is between players.

can players who sell pokemons state how much they want in trade? or if you don't want to state to get the highest offer, when another player offer you answer back with "the price is low", "I want xxxk", "the min. is xxxK". cause closing the pm won't solve anything. you want to sell and he wants to buy there should be a negotiation between you, and in the end if you couldn't reach a deal then close, but not close from the start :Angry:

Kurushiimohamed

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

161418 before I start this has nothing to do with developers they have enough work on their shoulders, this is between players.

can players who sell pokemons state how much they want in trade? or if you don't want to state to get the highest offer, when another player offer you answer back with "the price is low", "I want xxxk", "the min. is xxxK". cause closing the pm won't solve anything. you want to sell and he wants to buy there should be a negotiation between you, and in the end if you couldn't reach a deal then close, but not close from the start :Angry:

Most of those messages in trade channels are like:

- "wts [pokemon] pm offer"

- "selling epic [pokemon] offer me"

- "wts [pokemon] bid starts @ 100k"

- etc.

They are totally fine. If I just write "pm offer" it means the buyer must start a new pm with an offer, not asking "how much for that [pokemon]?" because the seller wants to be offered with a price that you think the pokemon worths.

The majority won't state any initial price. This is just my opinion! :confused:

161450 The majority won't state any initial price. This is just my opinion!

That's the problem, they have a price in ind but they won't say it just for the 0.01% chance of someone offering more than what they want.

That's how the economy has always streamed here in PRO. They're not looking for a gullible person that would offer 100k for a bad Pidgey but for someone who starts the wanted bid for a reasonal price because they think they have a good pokemon and can make a good profit from it. This is not a problem after all.

161460 That's how the economy has always streamed here in PRO. They're not looking for a gullible person that would offer 100k for a bad Pidgey but for someone who starts the wanted bid for a reasonal price because they think they have a good pokemon and can make a good profit from it. This is not a problem after all.

Well, when I see a Decent 20 spd 20 sp. atk staryu that usually goes for somewhere around 50-100k I offer like 60 and they just close chat, after 20 minutes of sending the same pokemon they sell it in 40k. It's usually not about "having a good pokemon" is just "how much can I profit from this thing I captured 2 minutes ago by chance without knowing for how much it goes for".

161450 The majority won't state any initial price. This is just my opinion!

That's the problem, they have a price in ind but they won't say it just for the 0.01% chance of someone offering more than what they want.

That's how the economy has always streamed here in PRO. They're not looking for a gullible person that would offer 100k for a bad Pidgey but for someone who starts the wanted bid for a reasonal price because they think they have a good pokemon and can make a good profit from it. This is not a problem after all.

If they want a minimum price, them they should be the one saying it, not me. I won't shoot in the dark to be ignored.

If a pokémon is worth 500.000, I won't starting bidding 480.000.

So if a person is trying to sell something, the minimum they should say is "Selling this, offer. Minimum bid $X00,000". That's why I don't buy things from people who say "offer", because they have no idea what they really want. They have no idea how much their pokémon is worthy, they just want to see high numbers and ignores any try of dealing. They want to see people killing theirselves for their pokémon. That's why I prefer to buy a pokémon from a set price or not buy anything at all. They keep their pokémon and I keep my money and my patience and everybody win.