can we make a sell rule between players?

Guest YourMomGr
161464 Being able to ignore certain players from PMing you is a better idea. Some kind of ignore list. So you can ignore these kind of people.

Im pretty sure there is already an ignore chat command.. Cant remember it rn..

And also you guys should consider this from the sellers side as well..some people try to buy their pokes for less price that they worth(lowballers).. And most players have both overprice and lowball their pokes, this is just what an open economy brings to the table.. Profit is the point of the selling in any mmo.. Although i think an auction house will help a bit with this and bring balance

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

161480 If they want a minimum price, them they should be the one saying it, not me. I won't shoot in the dark to be ignored.

If a pokémon is worth 500.000, I won't starting bidding 480.000.

So if a person is trying to sell something, the minimum they should say is "Selling this, offer. Minimum bid $X00,000". That's why I don't buy things from people who say "offer", because they have no idea what they really want. They have no idea how much their pokémon is worthy, they just want to see high numbers and ignores any try of dealing. They want to see people killing theirselves for their pokémon. That's why I prefer to buy a pokémon from a set price or not buy anything at all. They keep their pokémon and I keep my money and my patience and everybody win.

If you offer a price and the seller insta-close the pm windows, he/she is a person to ignore. Just close the chat window and keep playing and communicating with people that deserve your messages :Grin:

161464 Being able to ignore certain players from PMing you is a better idea. Some kind of ignore list. So you can ignore these kind of people.

To my experience ignoring people is not a good idea, sometimes the same people you ignore are the ones that will make you the most profit later on.

If i get an offer "in range" of the b.o. (i normally dont make them public) i will tell the b.o. to them and they are participant of the auction. If some1 offers me 20k while the b.o. is 150k+ there is no reason to force the trade with those people. I will answer with a single "no" and close the pm, but most of them will spam me afterwards.

My goal is to sell my pokes to players making fair offers in the first place and not to milk some1

To my experience ignoring people is not a good idea, sometimes the same people you ignore are the ones that will make you the most profit later on.

If i get an offer "in range" of the b.o. (i normally dont make them public) i will tell the b.o. to them and they are participant of the auction. If some1 offers me 20k while the b.o. is 150k+ there is no reason to force the trade with those people. I will answer with a single "no" and close the pm, but most of them will spam me afterwards.

My goal is to sell my pokes to players making fair offers in the first place and not to milk some1

Sorry, but no matter what excuse you use, if you do not make the best offer public, then you are trying to milk people. If you want fair offers, so there is no problem in making the current best offer public, so your future buyers have an ideia of how much to offer and to decide if they will raise the offer or get out.

161480 If they want a minimum price, them they should be the one saying it, not me. I won't shoot in the dark to be ignored.

If a pokémon is worth 500.000, I won't starting bidding 480.000.

So if a person is trying to sell something, the minimum they should say is "Selling this, offer. Minimum bid $X00,000". That's why I don't buy things from people who say "offer", because they have no idea what they really want. They have no idea how much their pokémon is worthy, they just want to see high numbers and ignores any try of dealing. They want to see people killing theirselves for their pokémon. That's why I prefer to buy a pokémon from a set price or not buy anything at all. They keep their pokémon and I keep my money and my patience and everybody win.

+9999

Sorry, but no matter what excuse you use, if you do not make the best offer public, then you are trying to milk people. If you want fair offers, so there is no problem in making the current best offer public, so your future buyers have an ideia of how much to offer and to decide if they will raise the offer or get out.

LOL.

Try to see it that way. If some1 is interessted in a pokemon i sell and he wants it, he will make a fair offer resulting in the first b.o. The first b.o. is in most cases lower than the common price on the market. If i dont make the b.o. public i protect the first b.o. and in +90% of cases i sell the pokemon to that person, because most offers i get afterwards start more than 30% below the b.o.

edit: b.o. means some1 already made a fair price. IMO u make the b.o. public if u expect to get a better offer and to force a bidder war --> maximize profit --> milk people

And IMO there is no way u get an ev-trained, lvl 100 pvp (smogon UU-tier or above) pokemon with right nature+ability with egg moves/expensive moves for less than 40k. But in 2/3 of cases people start with those low ball offers. (hint: people normally wanna know ev's+moves if they wanna use the pokemon and not resell it)

But that is my ingame experience

myself i almost never seen pokemon that was worth the set price on trade chat..aka 1 mil 6x 01 natureless sylveons or modest growlithes for 100k...trade chat is a bad joke overall :Cry:

and bo on trade chat? 99% are fake offers or fake offers with friends name that agreed to help :Ambivalent:

161450 The majority won't state any initial price. This is just my opinion!

That's the problem, they have a price in ind but they won't say it just for the 0.01% chance of someone offering more than what they want.

That's how the economy has always streamed here in PRO. They're not looking for a gullible person that would offer 100k for a bad Pidgey but for someone who starts the wanted bid for a reasonal price because they think they have a good pokemon and can make a good profit from it. This is not a problem after all.

have you ever went to a market in real life or in other game and saw an item that you want to buy and the seller told you "offer me", no cause that's how things should work. and how can a buyer evaluate the pokemon? we don't have constant prices or set prices in this game for anything. I will give an example yesterday someone wanted to sell adamant electabuzz lvl 17 for 250k with 15 iv in atk just because the other iv are over 20, with that amount I can buy lvl 100 electrive, I told him bid on it and started with 70k and I took it for 105k and just becasue one of my friends were raising on me, if he didn't I would have taken it for 85k and that was the value of that pokemon according to players

Kurushiimohamed

162062 When you wanna sell a rare-event only poke and people want 20k for it :D:

come on people....

and when someone wants to sell that pokemon for 120k and that was in market yesterday, fennekin atk 01, def 03, spd 06, spdef 12, hp don't remember nature jolly and I'm not making it up, what is that called?

at least the one offered you 20k that's all he can afford and he wants to get a pokemon he likes, but what's the excuse to ask for loads of money for trash?

Kurushiimohamed