can we make a sell rule between players?

the real problem, as mentioned before, is that people who wants to buy, want it for a cheap price, and people that want to sell, want a huge profit. so ofc the difference between prices is big, and some people could get pissed and just shut the pm down. in my opinion its ok like this, just keep searching till u find someone that want to sell at the price u want to buy.

JxEhvYc.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with snowbull.

I would add that another problem is that there are too many people that are trying to sell some totally trash pokemons, which is also flooding the trade chat with useless proposals that is interesting anybody. Without mentioning this issue of fake bids that you may all have seen. This happened to me lately, after a long bidding, I was suspecting the guy to fake the bids. The b.o. was at 100k, to test him I proposed 120k, he replied 125k, I said no and left the pm. He pmed me back 1 minute later to tell me that the other guy just disconnected... haha... what a joke. He proposed me 120k, i refused again, he proposed 100k, i still refused. F* off!

A auction house would be a great addition to the game to avoid such things ! No more spamming, less scamming, more comparison possibilities...

4FVP

A auction house would be a great addition to the game to avoid such things ! No more spamming, less scamming, more comparison possibilities...

we all agree on that but that means extra work for developers and they mentioned before that server stability is the main concern now, so until they make it we need to find a solution. try to find a way to make an average price for every thing so buyers can offer around it and sellers don't ask for too much above it. like lvl 100 Electrive for example average price is between 300k and 350k in market today from observing people, epic ones can reach 700k according to iv. so as of these prices people can know how much to pay for pokemons according to the lvl and iv for elekid, electabuzz and electrive. and the same for other pokemons

Kurushiimohamed

161418 before I start this has nothing to do with developers they have enough work on their shoulders, this is between players.

can players who sell pokemons state how much they want in trade? or if you don't want to state to get the highest offer, when another player offer you answer back with "the price is low", "I want xxxk", "the min. is xxxK". cause closing the pm won't solve anything. you want to sell and he wants to buy there should be a negotiation between you, and in the end if you couldn't reach a deal then close, but not close from the start :Angry:

One thing to also bear in mind is that some of these players might not actually know the worth of their pokemon.

I was guilty of doing this when I first started playing as I just didn't have a clue about iv/ev/nature/ability and how it affected a pokemon.

But I do agree a lot of people use this as a tactic to boost the price too, I know the frustration when someone says "pm offer" and I give them the price I think is genuinely fair and they just close the pm. I can understand it to an extent due to the nature of how the price of a pokemon is determined, since people want it for various reasons - plus everyone assumes these days if they sell low it will be resold for profit.

:Shy:

162062 When you wanna sell a rare-event only poke and people want 20k for it :D:

come on people....

and when someone wants to sell that pokemon for 120k and that was in market yesterday, fennekin atk 01, def 03, spd 06, spdef 12, hp don't remember nature jolly and I'm not making it up, what is that called?

at least the one offered you 20k that's all he can afford and he wants to get a pokemon he likes, but what's the excuse to ask for loads of money for trash?

I sure hate trash fennekin :(

2V11CV8.jpg

TrUwxdN.jpg

we all agree on that but that means extra work for developers and they mentioned before that server stability is the main concern now, so until they make it we need to find a solution.

I'm pretty sure they have said somewhere that they have already coded an Auction House, but they won't implement it before the servers are stable. So hopefully them focusing so much on server stability atm will also lead to an AH soonish, if they can fix the issues :Shy:

pro_trainer_card_v3_1.png

"wts <randompkm> c.o FakeOffer by FakeName, 2 min left" , there is no really rules in buisness.

really!!! main bussiness rule, (you have a product, you want to sell, I have money you want it, convince me to buy it) telling people to offer you because you have a product or item to sell that's never been in bussiness. and people has different opinions like players love bold milotic, I prefer modest. so the seller is the one who should set a value to what he sells not the contrary.

Kurushiimohamed