Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<r><QUOTE author="DaDoom"><s>

</s><POST content="162368"><s></s>162368<e></e></POST> What is your IGN?: Dadoom<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Well, im looking for some guild and this one seems best so i am(*)applyed so i can be in guild and have fun with all of members!<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?: Yes<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

an invitation has been sent to your inbox..<br/>

<br/>

Welcome to the guild..</r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="LightDawnx"><s>

</s><POST content="162391"><s></s>162391<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Lightdawnx<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? <E>:kiss:</E> <E>:kiss:</E> <br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yeah <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

an invitation has been sent to your inbox.....<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Welcome to the guild...</r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Yoru333<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you?<br/>

because i'm itachi cosplayer, so i think this guild would be best choice for me ^^<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<br/>

of course, touzen yo</t>

73ntdy.png

<t>Muy nick is Dbr98<br/>

Coz My objective is obtein all the legendary pokemons of the world (evil laugh)<br/>

If you dont insult me, yes</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Nabz4eva<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? New to Revolution hoping to find a good guild where I can stay for the majority of my time in this game.<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? denizyanik<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? New to Revolution hoping to find a good guild where I can stay for the majority of my time in this game.<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes</t>