Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<r><QUOTE author="Nefarious"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>
</s><POST content="164372"><s></s>164372<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Nefarious"><s>
</s>1. What is your IGN? Nefarious<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because you guys are hiring?<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yeah, wynaut?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent.<br/>

hope to see u soon!!!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I didn't receive any invitation <E>:Angry:</E> <E>:Angry:</E> <E>:Angry:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

tried checking your inbox?</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>I would bergadung together with your union, if you Speaking of loyalty? I will serve you faithfully to the union no matter what happens in this union. because it is a way that complies with the Hokage Sinobi or Principal.<br/>

Please allow me to join<br/>

thank you <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="10CDLstar"><s>

</s>I would bergadung together with your union, if you Speaking of loyalty? I will serve you faithfully to the union no matter what happens in this union. because it is a way that complies with the Hokage Sinobi or Principal.<br/>

Please allow me to join<br/>

thank you <E>:Crazy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

thanks for applying!<br/>

check your inbox alright?<br/>

welcome to the guild! <E>:Shy:</E></r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>1. What is your IGN? Pandagod<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? those rules i completly accept and agree with them, im also very friendly :D and wish to be in a good comunity<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Always :D</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? kenzang<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? i am newbie <br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes</t>

<t>IGN = Kapsized<br/>

you should accept me because im a huge naruto fan, legit seen every episode to current, also huge PRO fan.<br/>

and yes i will stick with the guild when things go wrong =)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="pandadog"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? Pandagod<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? those rules i completly accept and agree with them, im also very friendly :D and wish to be in a good comunity<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Always :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="kenzang"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? kenzang<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? i am newbie <br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="kapsized"><s>

</s>IGN = Kapsized<br/>

you should accept me because im a huge naruto fan, legit seen every episode to current, also huge PRO fan.<br/>

and yes i will stick with the guild when things go wrong =)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome to all of u!<br/>

check ur inbox and hope to see u soon! <E>:Angel:</E></r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>♕ Application ♕<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Furfox2 (Furfox stopped to play :l)<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? <br/>

Cause i still trust on the Butterfree power ! Also,because i planned to be the very best! (its just a plan ill never be) . Because im kind,im helpy and ill talk a lot in guild channel (if we answer me,else it will be boring and ill move to Help one) . And because one of the members offer me to join the guild,if i make this great paragraph<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<br/>

Depends. If the crew is loyal to me ,ill be loyal to him and ill cover everyone . If you turn all against me,ill be a monster,a beast,your worst nightmare e3e . And one day ill be the princess!<br/>

ps:Don't you dare touch to my Gardevoir (actually a Ralts tho) its my little sis!<br/>

ps2:I was in a guild in January but the master was a fag,he abused his role so i turned all the crew against him,then i became a lonely wolf,then i stopped the game,and here i am since kinda 2 weeks . I want to try to join a guilde and hope it will be a nice one. So dear future master,try to be polite ,gentle,nice with everyone,or ill turn beast monster e3e .<br/>

Hope youll accept me in this family,Good day :D</t>