Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<r>IGN:03linbet<br/>

Why i want to join: i'm new and i wanna join my first guild my friend told me this was an good guild soo please could u accept a new person to join his first guild, And i coul try to help:D I love helping! <E>:Grin:</E> my total play time is like 4 hours!</r>

73ntdy.png

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. What is your IGN? Cpttilt<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? I'm an easy going guy who's always willing to help friend or stranger alike. Been on red server a little over a month now and I'm looking for a guild comprised of some awesome people having fun.<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? The enemy won't discover our jutsu no matter how much they torture me.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="CptTilt"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? Cpttilt<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? I'm an easy going guy who's always willing to help friend or stranger alike. Been on red server a little over a month now and I'm looking for a guild comprised of some awesome people having fun.<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? The enemy won't discover our jutsu no matter how much they torture me.<e>

</e></QUOTE><QUOTE author="03linbet"><s>
</s>IGN:03linbet<br/>

Why i want to join: i'm new and i wanna join my first guild my friend told me this was an good guild soo please could u accept a new person to join his first guild, And i coul try to help:D I love helping! <E>:Grin:</E> my total play time is like 4 hours!<e>

</e></QUOTE><QUOTE author="03linbet"><s>
</s>IGN:03linbet<br/>

Why i want to join: i'm new and i wanna join my first guild my friend told me this was an good guild soo please could u accept a new person to join his first guild, And i coul try to help:D I love helping! <E>:Grin:</E> my total play time is like 4 hours!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome!<br/>

The link to our discord is sent to your inbox.<br/>

We're eager to see you there!<br/>

=-The Akatsuki-=</r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>1. What is your IGN? Scryor<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because I'm an active player who loves this game, also we share common interests with loving Naruto and I'm guessing anime in general<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Of course I do I would never betray fellow guild mates even in the heat of battle.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="scryor"><s>

</s><POST content="164118"><s></s>164118<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Scryor<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because I'm an active player who loves this game, also we share common interests with loving Naruto and I'm guessing anime in general<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Of course I do I would never betray fellow guild mates even in the heat of battle.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent.. please check your inbox ty..<br/>

<br/>

welcome to the guild</r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>1. What is your IGN? Nefarious<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because you guys are hiring?<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yeah, wynaut?</t>

<r><QUOTE author="t0bi"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="scryor"><s>
</s><POST content="164118"><s></s>164118<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Scryor<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Of course I do I would never betray fellow guild mates even in the heat of battle.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent.. please check your inbox ty..<br/>

<br/>

welcome to the guild<e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome!</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Nefarious"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? Nefarious<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yeah, wynaut?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent.<br/>

hope to see u soon!!!</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>

</s><POST content="164372"><s></s>164372<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Nefarious"><s>
</s>1. What is your IGN? Nefarious<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yeah, wynaut?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent.<br/>

hope to see u soon!!!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I didn't receive any invitation <E>:Angry:</E> <E>:Angry:</E> <E>:Angry:</E></r>