Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<t>1. What is your IGN? zekk3n<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? 'Cause you are recruiting :P<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I pledge my loyalty to you if i get recruited.<br/>

<br/>

So i'm sorta new 100 hours and finished kanto johto made my first team and thought why not go to forum and search for a guilt :)</t>

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. What is your IGN? RegisGaming<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? I am very helpful and have good experience on this server, I am very active and like to have fun with other players and want to join a smaller community that shares my interest in things like Naruto and have a nice chat. :) (And to train to kill Sasuke Uchiha)<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes, I will go through this to the end, to show off my true masterpiece. Art is something that blossoms for an instant before withering away. Art is beauty that just last for a moment. To me, the essance of art is... An explosion!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="RegisGaming"><s>

</s><POST content="165573"><s></s>165573<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? RegisGaming<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? I am very helpful and have good experience on this server, I am very active and like to have fun with other players and want to join a smaller community that shares my interest in things like Naruto and have a nice chat. :) (And to train to kill Sasuke Uchiha)<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes, I will go through this to the end, to show off my true masterpiece. Art is something that blossoms for an instant before withering away. Art is beauty that just last for a moment. To me, the essance of art is... An explosion!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent....<br/>

<br/>

Welcome to the guild!</r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<r><QUOTE author="RegisGaming"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? RegisGaming<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes, I will go through this to the end, to show off my true masterpiece. Art is something that blossoms for an instant before withering away. Art is beauty that just last for a moment. To me, the essance of art is... An explosion!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i really, really, love your application <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

welcome !</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<t>1.What is your IGN ? brahmarshi<br/>

2.Why Should we accept you? I am also pain i got up facing pain in the pokemon world and to make the world a better place through my own means. And when a man faces pain he becomes God. Nobody will be able to block our way.<br/>

3.Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild,even when things go wrong? yes , that means Pain.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="brahmarshi"><s>

</s><POST content="165605"><s></s>165605<e></e></POST> 1.What is your IGN ? brahmarshi<br/>

2.Why Should we accept you? I am also pain i got up facing pain in the pokemon world and to make the world a better place through my own means. And when a man faces pain he becomes God. Nobody will be able to block our way.<br/>

3.Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild,even when things go wrong? yes , that means Pain.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent...check you inbox..<br/>

<br/>

welcome to the guild. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA