If pro was suddenly disconinued

Blain

Ever since I began playing this mmo this is a fear that I have had, like if suddenly there an announcement that said we are truly sorry but as of today pro is officially shut down we have had so much fun in making this game and we truly appreciate all who participated but for personal reasons we have had to shut it down and will not be continuing it ever again.

I would be like :Shocked: Life.... is.... meaningless...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wont happen for at least a few years :) so dont worry.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I would be very sad if it discontinued even though I typically fall off then come back and off and on again. God knows I've spent a good chunk of money from changing names x-many times and bought new mounts/vanity on each name LOL because i'm lame~! :Shy:

I'm just binge (re)watching Orange is the New Black while rerolling on JP Love Live SIF because I'm obsessed. :Heart:

Why it would be ? I mean , players love it , i guess guys make profit out of this ( not our business acctually tho ) , and is quite the best game of poke so far .. So , i see no reason , for a shut down .

Enjoy your stay with out harsh thoughts :) .

giphy.gif