Vennw

~How old are you?

~How many hours played do you have?

187hour (150red 37blue)

~How many hours a day do you play?

varies, usually 5-7

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are?

yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO?

ofc :)

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)

yes

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.

vast understanding of the pokemon world

Guild_B.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are still recruiting, i would like to join. My ign is Ponos, i am from Greece.

~How old are you?

around 130

i play 3 hours a day. That will be reduced in September because of my university exams

yes

Yes. I am still in Kanto but have unlock love island and i will wait to taste some good pvp before i go to johto and lock my pokes

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)

no

i wll bw online at 16/8 again

~What's you in game name?

Gaben49

~How old are you?

I am 18 since march 4

right now as I am posting this 102 hours

currently at summer break I play at least 5 hours a day

Yes, Ivs are the fixed values pokemon has at birth whereas Evs are values that can be obtained from poke and has a max value of 252 each one with one poke having a 510 max. I have sold ev training in the past couple days.

General knowledge yes, it is easier because I have played pokemon games in the past. Some difference can be found in the battle system and some poke are not coded yet. I have experience in answering people in help chat...wait I should be popular by now! ha..

No

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.

I am just very open to questions about the game and answer them.

~What's you in game name? Kerank

~How old are you? 30

~How many hours played do you have? 150

~How many hours a day do you play? 3-4 hours

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yes, been playing Pokemon since it came out and used to spend a lot of time on forums like Neoseeker speaking with other players about Pokemon

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? Yes

~What's you in game name? Swaggzenegger

~How old are you? 24

~How many hours played do you have? 85

~How many hours a day do you play? depends, 3-4 hours a day, or more ,... or less

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? yes, IV=internal values (stable and random, cannto be changed), EV=external values (trainable), (the goal is to aim for pokemon with good nature and IV)

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? yep

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? yep

E6kcKSI.png

Guest Kansuu

Hi, I'd gladly join you guys.

~What's you in game name? Kansu

~How old are you? 22

~How many hours played do you have? 450+

~How many hours a day do you play? 10+ :S

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Of course

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? yes, especially pokemon as a whole

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) not really mmorpg, but battle simulators a lot. I'd say I have very good strategic knowledge of pokemon from RBY to ORAS.

See ya!

Kansu

Hi i am Jean898

~How old an i? I am 19.

~How many hours played do i have? 104 hours

~How many hours a day do you play? depends on the day

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? I have knowledge of pokemon generally

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) No

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. I like to give or hear advices,does that count?

Something else: My main goal is to catch all pokemons finish all regions and focus on pvp,so hope you help

~What's you in game name? - [glow=red]Lumeos[/glow]

~How old are you? - [glow=red]25[/glow]

~How many hours played do you have? - [glow=red]24[/glow]

~How many hours a day do you play? - [glow=red]I often have to work so about 2-3 hours at least (several more on days I have off)[/glow]

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? - [glow=red]Yep[/glow]

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? - [glow=red]I believe I do. Have been reading a lot of the guides on the forum to get a better understanding of the differences between PRO and the mainstream games.[/glow]

~Have you played any other Pokemon MMO games before? [glow=red]I've tried two other Pokemon mmos in the past[/glow]

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. - [glow=red]I can help at least those a little newer to Pokemon training get a better understanding of how to raise their individual Pokemon and offer team building advice. I'm no professional but I can hold my own[/glow] :Cool: