• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's you in game name? donksy

~How old are you? 16

~How many hours played do you have? 104

~How many hours a day do you play? 2-4

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? mostly

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) nope

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. no idea what clans do

162574 What's you in game name? donksy

~How old are you? 16

~How many hours played do you have? 104

~How many hours a day do you play? 2-4

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? mostly

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) nope

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. no idea what clans do

Accepted under probation.

Answer this questions:

~What's you in game name? WindyxSnow

~How old are you? 18

~How many hours played do you have? 418 hours

~How many hours a day do you play? I play roughly 4-7 per day.

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Yes I know.

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yep, with storyline most definitely! I usually help my friends who just started the game :D

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names). Nope, I haven't.

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. As of now, that I am not aware of. But I do learn quickly , if that helps :)

162647 How do i contact you in-game?

Already did.

162648 Answer this questions:

~What's you in game name? WindyxSnow

~How old are you? 18

~How many hours played do you have? 418 hours

~How many hours a day do you play? I play roughly 4-7 per day.

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Yes I know.

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yep, with storyline most definitely! I usually help my friends who just started the game :D

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names). Nope, I haven't.

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. As of now, that I am not aware of. But I do learn quickly , if that helps :)

Accepted

Hello to you :) I am interested in joining, I have discord as well.

[glow=red]~What's you in game name?[/glow] Dacius

[glow=red]~How old are you?[/glow] 23

[glow=red]~How many hours played do you have?[/glow]40+

[glow=red]~How many hours a day do you play?[/glow] For now, more than 10 hrs due to holidays.

[glow=red]~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are?[/glow] Yes

[glow=red]~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO?[/glow] Yes

[glow=red]~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)[/glow]Nope

[glow=red]~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.[/glow]

I just started a daycare service in the Blue server. Guild members can be my priority when handling requests :)

I'm also pretty knowledgeable about the basic quests in the storyline from original Red/Gold/Ruby days, and have completed 16 badges, thus I know how to do both Kanto and Johto quests. Hope to hear from you soon :)

P.S. set the instant invite to discord to never expire, so u won't have to keep updating the link to the chat. its in the advanced settings

BK8yvRF.jpg

[glow=turquoise]Need some fast daycare service? Visit my shop :)[/glow]

164227 Hello to you :) I am interested in joining, I have discord as well.

[glow=red]~What's you in game name?[/glow] Dacius

[glow=red]~How old are you?[/glow] 23

[glow=red]~How many hours played do you have?[/glow]40+

[glow=red]~How many hours a day do you play?[/glow] For now, more than 10 hrs due to holidays.

[glow=red]~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are?[/glow] Yes

[glow=red]~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO?[/glow] Yes

[glow=red]~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)[/glow]Nope

[glow=red]~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.[/glow]

I just started a daycare service in the Blue server. Guild members can be my priority when handling requests :)

I'm also pretty knowledgeable about the basic quests in the storyline from original Red/Gold/Ruby days, and have completed 16 badges, thus I know how to do both Kanto and Johto quests. Hope to hear from you soon :)

P.S. set the instant invite to discord to never expire, so u won't have to keep updating the link to the chat. its in the advanced settings

accept under probation , i have send link to our discord welcome

200_s.gif

Hye Iam Brokenwindz on Blue Server