Lower Boss Cooldowns

Richardg

It has come to my attention that after a boss battle you must wait 2 weeks before re-matching them: win or lose. This seem a bit too much. Yes there are a lot of boss and and yes rewards can be good but its not a guarantee to get good rewards. As many of you know the servers have been a bit unstable lately and many players have gotten disconnected during a boss fight which, no matter how close you may have been to winning, results in a loss when that player was at no fault whatsoever, and therefor cheated out of a reward.

Another issue lies within the rewards. I have heard several times that rewards can be good IF you win and IF you are lucky. However, this rarely happens. Rewards usually consist of either, simple items that have no use to some players and cant be sold, decent items for potential PvP, or a rare Pokemon. Some bosses even give you the chance of getting nothing for winning which happened to a friend of mine when he beat Brock once. Yes some rewards can be good but not always. Today, for example i got a Miracle seed from both Oak and Erika and i never even use grass types or grass moves on my team. And i have to now wait 2 weeks for a rematch.

Now to the Pokemon rewards.(this is a big one i hear a lot) Yes i understand that getting a Pokemon as a reward means another dex entry(maybe) and can be really good in battle. Here are some problems with this being a reason for long cooldowns.

Pokemon rewards can be a bit rare. You usually wont get one of these as a reward. Seems like a poor reason for long cooldowns if you rarely get a Pokemon from a boss

IF you are lucky enough to get a Pokemon comes another issue. Just because you get a Pokemon doesn't mean it's all good. Many players who go for bosses for specific Pokemon may not be satisfied if they actually get it. Those who can easily beat bosses are likely good with pvp but still want to improve. Competitive players look for good IVs, good Nature, and a good ability. if even one of these is bad then the Pokemon awarded is not good enough and makes for a seemingly pointless reward.

I have also heard about Hoenn bosses coming with Hoenn but they will likely have a very similar style for rewards so that's not much of an excuse for a high cooldown. That just mean more bosses and possibly more frustration.

With all these factors in play, I feel like 2 weeks is a bit too long of a cooldown. ESPECIALLY if you crash during a boss battle or have really bad luck. That just seems unfair to me. You prepare yourself for an intense battle just to lose stupidly and get no reward following with the punishment of waiting another 2 weeks with the chances of it happening again.

In conclusion, I feel like the boss cooldowns should be lowered, especially if you lose or crash during the battle.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

My Youtube Channel --> RichardG

unknown.png

Apparently the long cooldown is because they may give Mega Stones later on, when the Mega Evolution system is implemented.

However, I recall seeing people arguing in the game that there's no point in having long cooldown for now, when Mega Evolution is clearly still far far away from being implemented.

162815 Apparently the long cooldown is because they may give Mega Stones later on, when the Mega Evolution system is implemented.

However, I recall seeing people arguing in the game that there's no point in having long cooldown for now, when Mega Evolution is clearly still far far away from being implemented.

Hardly a reason when they don't give out mega stones. But even so that would still be overkill.

I'm definitely agreeing with this. I had Deathwing beat since I had my Weavile Swords Danced fully and only his Giratina remained. I had him, but then hey we got kicked off, counted as a loss now I need to wait again. Such stupidness.

uLBADk9.png

already been suggested, and already answered with a 'No'

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

163743 Do y'all even take any suggestions into consideration or just answer everything with "no"?

Yes, suggestions are taken into consideration. As a matter of fact, all situations are read through, but a lot of them don't match with the staff's vision for this game.

Arnie answered. Topic locked.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee