Official Leave

1. 1.

Greetings players of PRO. I'd like to thank everyone (player or staff) for this awesome 9 months that i was a part of this project. Sadly, that time has to an end, for mostly health issues, i will no longer be able to remain as staff. It was a fun ride, with good and the bad. Also, i'd like to thank the most awesome staff team ever, really enjoyed being one of you. As for the Game Master team, stay awesome you wonderful nerds, Deathwing out!

C5J8E8QWQIEX1316201202211.jpg

• Like 1
spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Guest YourMomGr

Well i didnt know you much but you helped me once or twice and i appreciated that.. you, red and other veterans used to listen and help a lot.i hope you get well and thanks for your service

I hope you recover fast. I ll always love you Senpai :Heart: . even if you never noticed me :Frown: . Have fun in your rest of your life and thanks for beeing an amazing Staff member and mostly a great person

Ill miss you buddy

163082 Greetings players of PRO. I'd like to thank everyone (player or staff) for this awesome 9 months that i was a part of this project. Sadly, that time has to an end, for mostly health issues, i will no longer be able to remain as staff. It was a fun ride, with good and the bad. Also, i'd like to thank the most awesome staff team ever, really enjoyed being one of you. As for the Game Master team, stay awesome you wonderful nerds, Deathwing out!

C5J8E8QWQIEX1316201202211.jpg

Bro I am gunna miss you. You won't be gone though, we still got your clone to play with in seafoam :)