Your first shiny in PRO?

Runny5

1. 1.

168196 My first was a caterpie, then a vulpix then a growlithe and now atm the latest one is raticate. Seen 4 shinies in 1 week. not bad xD

i guess better than not bad you are very lucky ;_;, the shiny i post is the only one i've seen since i play pokemon, 600+ hours only in emerald pokemon in my gameboy, plus a lot of games in pc emulators, feels bad

d4c1bd07b2.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

168196 My first was a caterpie, then a vulpix then a growlithe and now atm the latest one is raticate. Seen 4 shinies in 1 week. not bad xD

i guess better than not bad you are very lucky ;_;, the shiny i post is the only one i've seen since i play pokemon, 600+ hours only in emerald pokemon in my gameboy, plus a lot of games in pc emulators, feels bad

LOL rip

I hunt for epic pokemon to sell( extremely rare ones) a lot so I farm a lot :P probs why. I assure you i will find another shiny before 48 hours

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

My first shiny in PRO? A Kingdra in Dragon's Den. Back when I don't have a False Swiper yet.

Obviously that means it is really hard to catch. Managed to catch it anyway xD

And then many months later (after I got a few more shinies, in fact)

........of all the abandoned Pokemon in PRO, why it has to be the abandoned Kingdra in Sevii Island 6 that shines :Ambivalent: