Rule #13

Anonywish

172292 First i dont use any of the channels, maybe trade sometimes, but as i see the biggest problem with the rates etc is that noone answers in battle chat and a new player what will think? I need help with this so the help chat is pretty accurate. Use the battle chat and help them so you can keep them away from the help chat thats a pretty simple solution.

There's no one in battle because they all come into help lol

if there was specific rule they'd have no choice, I don't understand that logic though, to me it's like going to the doctors for food because the shop was shut lol

ge6aLM7.png

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

172292 First i dont use any of the channels, maybe trade sometimes, but as i see the biggest problem with the rates etc is that noone answers in battle chat and a new player what will think? I need help with this so the help chat is pretty accurate. Use the battle chat and help them so you can keep them away from the help chat thats a pretty simple solution.

if there was specific rule they'd have no choice, I don't understand that logic though, to me it's like going to the doctors for food because the shop was shut lol

Basically, Help chat almost helps for story and some related stuffs. It is very distract and get flood by rate request. In my opinion, I want to ask why people want to rate some pokemon - it is nothing useful in story and almost nothing to do in help chat. In fact, all most case is show off and that is not need to help. Additionally, the reason for rate chat not work in battle is noone want to sit in the place with just rate for everyone (everyone want be rated but no one want rate). If battle chat not work, I refer to redirect it to All chat rather than help chat. Thanks

And here we go again.... :Cry:

Well i totally agree with Mods etc, dont rate in Help.

Rates into Battle-Chat? Sure, why not.

"But there is no one rating...meh" CAUSE no one wants to rate your caterpie u just catched in viridian forest! If u wanna know that your poke is good, use google, so many several, several sites.

U dont wanna do that? Cause u lazy? Play the pokemon u love and like, level it, play the story.

Do u have raters in handheld-games? No. I even beat Kanto E4 with an adamant gengar, who cares. :Heart:

I used to be always in Help-Chat....but since im in a nice guild, no ty.^^ And u know where ppl really like to see your pokes and help u? Right, in a guild. Find one and your pokemons get rated!

Thx for listening, just my 2 Cents. :Heart: Im back in guild-Chat ;)

Bad topic...

For starters: Some people don`t seem to know the difference between a rule and a in-game mechanic/number. Others will just post a rule against something that annoys them more than necessary.

Last but not least, i also think it is more appropriate for staff members to post these kind of topics.

EDIT: Sorry, only read/saw the first page before posting this. I see now that the topic matured into a better discussion.

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

Basically, Help chat almost helps for story and some related stuffs. It is very distract and get flood by rate request. In my opinion, I want to ask why people want to rate some pokemon - it is nothing useful in story and almost nothing to do in help chat. In fact, all most case is show off and that is not need to help. Additionally, the reason for rate chat not work in battle is noone want to sit in the place with just rate for everyone (everyone want be rated but no one want rate). If battle chat not work, I refer to redirect it to All chat rather than help chat. Thanks

I can remember a day, not sure which, last week that Webmaster came into All chat on PRO. Who stated Ratings should be taken to Battle chat and was very adamant about it. Not that i care much for ratings inherently, but who should we follow on this? You or Webmaster?

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

172014 There needs to be more rules? they seem pretty solid.

THIS ONE! Jesus, people don't even know what epic means anymore. Last time i saw an "epic" big pecks modest fletchling with some random IV's. i PM'd the dude saying that even my rattata was epic'er for which he replied "mind your own business". guess he's right.

I do think, if you're going to PVP or sell, where you need to find out if the pkmn is worth it, you should be learning it all yourself, it's just lazy and a bit childish tbh to expect others to do all the work for you.

I think new players also see everyone going crazy over stats and natures and think it's something really important, without realising it's mainly a pvp thing, that's why I though an indication on players they can set whether theyre mainly pvp or pve might have helped stop some confusion

There's not people telling the children playing handhelds where everything is either, internet wasn't an option with pkmn red and blue, yet so many people need to know exact locations of things such as SS.Anne, regardless of game directing you where you need to go lol

ge6aLM7.png

I can remember a day, not sure which, last week that Webmaster came into All chat on PRO. Who stated Ratings should be taken to Battle chat and was very adamant about it. Not that i care much for ratings inherently, but who should we follow on this? You or Webmaster?

Rating is done in Battle channel but if no one replies you may take it to all but not to help.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It's not about where to redirect, i personally dont like the rating at all, it's not that hard to figure out the numbers, or the system. Pokemon from the view of the player is made to be easy at all, so yes it will be mostly showoff, or ppl who don't take time to use google and read about 20min about how the things work. But that wont change how the average player brain works. In fact most of the player base is pretty lazy or have a low brain capacity, so banning them wont help in my opinion, and redirect also pointless. The two most active channel is trade and help. The trade is flooded by the ads so they wont get anywhere there but the help is where they get the answer, or at least they think they can have it. (By the way theres mostly 4-5 question that circulates in help chat always, and some ppl random talk as far as i noticed it) So my point is that this won't change untill there will be an active channel where they get what they want even if its a showoff, or not. All chat can be good, but its either as quiet as battle or flooded but mostly quiet so... This is my opinion on this rating thing which is i can't stress enough how useless if the player base start using their brain.