MEMBERSHIP 500K? OMG

Super3nino

In my time of being MS it was 150K and would be sold optimistically for 180K if they were lucky enough to hit a noob over the head with it. Many players knew that any price above 180K for MS was just ridiculous and didn't go for it. It is not surprising that MS has increased to 200K from 150K recently but i feel traders are taking advtange of the opportunity by extending the price from 200K to possible 300K because they want to gain a "profit" simultaneously. And unfortunately because those of us who buy MS through the means of pokemoney and not donating are finding ourselves defenseless against it. Those who are selling MS know you need it so they increased the price substantially. In one instance the MS price eventually going to increase but in another instance it's being taken advantage of too. So, yah.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As buyers, we also control the market. Sellers would be nothing with out us. The best thing to do would be to stop buying ms until the sellers bump the price down. Complaining about this won't really help, because as the players we old the power here. Players control the market.

I think 400k is a good price for membership. Dont forget, people have to pay real money to get it. Uve it for a month at least. And u can easy earn 400K in a month. U should stop crying for real. Otherwise buy ur membership from the shop. And there less people online atm cuz of the new client patch and the rly rly rly bad blue server. Ive nearly 500hours in this game. If I would be new to this game I would also stop playing it by this lags and rebots over and over again. Thats my point

Lack of tournament awarded pokemons on red, stronger caught pokes as well over there and waiting for hoenn have taken its toll on MS price. This I view as reason why supply is slowly dying or it is not following growth of demand. With Hoenn release I can see drop of prices with all main trade items(pokes, ms and rare candies) for period of time. People will want to have money so they can be first to have new pokes and possibly strike top of PvP with new meta. New region can't hold on its own market balancing (as reason to incerase money bought MS), other content should also be implemented to contribute to market price stability.

I talked about something similar in past. See here; https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9083&hilit=economy

As I said the money ingame is expected to grow. Current amount of money is: 10660559912 (ten billion (without staff and banned users)). When we talked about this long ago total amount of money was little over 2 billion. As you can see, the number of active users back then and now is perfectly synchronized with the ingame currency. As expected the MS price is expected to grow up, more people can afford it. Budget per player is slowly increasing and higher offers are being made.

A lot of effort has been put into spawning and NPCs yield. PRO economy is very stable and its always in equilibrium. PRO economy is not crippled from any side. You are playing on a very stable economy. I also expect MS price to rise even more.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.