rt 14 and rt 15 glitches ( ANDROID)

Jhaydenite

1. 1.

PRO Username: jhaydenite

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have been going back and forth from lavender to fuschia to ev train and i remember that rt 14 is updated to have a digspot near the twin npc there, but when i reach the spot there was nothing and i get hit by rollback there instead, and in rt15 i cant rearrange my team as to ev train, i can only switch when im inside the building.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have reported this issue to mod piine and a gm before, while playing. I also want to know if the issue is being fixed at the moment.. plz reply and dont close this yet.

Description and Message

174190 PRO Username: jhaydenite

I have been going back and forth from lavender to fuschia to ev train and i remember that rt 14 is updated to have a digspot near the twin npc there, but when i reach the spot there was nothing and i get hit by rollback there instead, and in rt15 i cant rearrange my team as to ev train, i can only switch when im inside the building.

I have reported this issue to mod piine and a gm before, while playing. I also want to know if the issue is being fixed at the moment.. plz reply and dont close this yet.

Description and Message

Maybe you could try reinstalling the game to force an update to the maps. Hopefully this will help you out.

Also when rearranging your team, relogging normally fixes that issue.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

174190 PRO Username: jhaydenite

Description and Message

Try what nathan saids if not , redownload the game it may help better :Angel:

Redownload won't help. Delete PROTeam (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\PROTeam) key in registry will force a map download. That worked for me.

EDIT: didn't notice that the post was about Android version, anyway for PC players having this problem, try my solution.

okay i have tried redownloading and reinstalling this game but the glitch is still there, idk how and why that dig spot is missing..plz i strongly believe that there might something elese to be done there, plz help and reconsider, thank you