TMs & Move Tutors

Shamac

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure how widely this has been percolated yet; therefore, while I'm bereft of a better communicational medium to post it on, I shall announce here that TM67 (Protect) is now obtainable in-game; read here for more information regardingly: https://pro-wiki.info/index.php?title=TMs_and_HMs#TMs

On a semi-off-topic note as it pertains to the TMs guide: as is the case with all guides, they shall be migrated to the WIP wiki with due course once it's been fully modularized and publicized. While the guides section will still be resourceful for the near future and certainly seminal to the wiki's content development, the wiki will be focused on as the go-to informational resource. Alas, the wiki is vastly incomplete to that point at this time; however, this is one of the more complete guides on the wiki a this time and thus it's ready to be accepted as the go-to source for this particular topic.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

337515 I am not sure how widely this has been percolated yet; therefore, while I'm bereft of a better communicational medium to post it on, I shall announce here that TM67 (Protector) is now obtainable in-game; read here for more information regardingly: https://pro-wiki.info/index.php?title=TMs_and_HMs#TMs

On a semi-off-topic note as it pertains to the TMs guide: as is the case with all guides, they shall be migrated to the WIP wiki with due course once it's been fully modularized and publicized. While the guides section will still be resourceful for the near future and certainly seminal to the wiki's content development, the wiki will be focused on as the go-to informational resource. Alas, the wiki is vastly incomplete to that point at this time; however, this is one of the more complete guides on the wiki a this time and thus it's ready to be accepted as the go-to source for this particular topic.

Thanks Naero.

2 things - The TM move is Protect, Protector is the item used to evolved Rhydon to Rhyperior.

Second, the TMs are out of order on the page - it goes 66, 68, then 67.

Thanks for the work on the wiki, will make searching for info so much easier in the future!

• 2 weeks later...