A numbers approach to the Spawn Rates problem

Skazord

I repeat myself .This game have better spawn rates than other pokemon online. If you still think about rates are a imposible, start to think this game is not for you.

You just need to stop posting. You aren't doing anything to help the this game by saying things are fine the way that they are. This isnt other MMO's, its been boasted on multiple occasions by Player and Staff alike as the best Pokemon MMO and the only thing that inclines me to believe that is the fact that the Developers are hands on with the community about fixing things we find issue with and at least try to be reasonable when doing so. Get out of here with that "Maybe this game isnt for you" crap, if you arent going to be constructive in any way, maybe this thread isnt for you.

Leave, until you learn how to stop being a total BR.

Your help quoting me its so useful.What about read what Red said and flame him?Oh wait, this wont be useful.It is better waste your brain trying to make me look bad.

For starters nobody is trying to make you look bad, you're doing just fine on your own. Second, I didn't rip red because he hasn't said anything just utterly stupid like "maybe this game isn't for you" to people actually trying to make the game better as apposed to brown nosing. But this will be my last off topic post, I'm sure you'll get the broken last word.

I used to be GymLeaderGreen, VVVV Master Race 4 Lyfe

2YECJDc.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see people being engaged into the discussion. Keep it up. I am going come with news soon hopefully. I have a very bad schedule recently. Anyway, I am doing checks and tests on my PC. Mind if you note me several maps you deem critical? Thanks.

Good to notice stuffs are trying to catch up. From my perspective, there seems to be no Tyrogue on Love Island since the beta begon.

Raise the spawn rates=Let the economy and currency(as Zupercooer with POE)down,paying 20k for a good dratini/riolu/nice poke.

Everyone will have lot of perfect pokes.This game will have trace and now have natus.All you need to grind to search nice pokes wasting 2,4,6,8 or 20 hours.If you want perfect pokes dont wait it will be normal.Should be hardest as ****

Dragonite_FSIGN.png

Welp a Dratini with 31 atk ivs and 31 spd ivs with a good nature has been caught. About 2 weeks in and we already have this epic poke the rate seem fine to me lol if anything it should be rarer not lower the rate.

That can be just luck.

If tomorrow are 5 like that will be a problem.

Dragonite_FSIGN.png

Nice to see people being engaged into the discussion. Keep it up. I am going come with news soon hopefully. I have a very bad schedule recently. Anyway, I am doing checks and tests on my PC. Mind if you note me several maps you deem critical? Thanks.

Off the top of my head, Safari Zone is a major concern, both of them. There's a bunch of pokemon there that really should be more common, if you take into account that you have to pay 5k to go inside (which isn't that small, it adds up pretty quickly), and you keep seeing Paras everywhere. This is one of the most critical areas, there's still a bunch of pokemon I've personally never seen there.

I can also say that even with Membership, most of the pokemon that are MS-only are so rare, that I barely seen any of them. In any map I go to, the MS-only pokemon of that area is almost always something I've never seen while in the area, or something that I never seen in the game entirely. These need to be looked into, especially since people are paying for the chance to see them, never seeing them is very discouraging. Although they shouldn't be made too common either, since they're essentially behind a paywall, but making them a bit more common wouldn't hurt.

That's my main 2 problems right now. I can go into detail as for which areas should be looked over with priority, but my main gripe are those 2, especially Safari Zones.

Despite this discussion turning pretty aggressive for some people, it's good to know that there's someone reading the meaningful posts, and even if you don't exactly agree with them, it's good to know that you at least are considering it and looking at it through the player's point of view. Even if nothing changes, or the changes are slight, it's good to know that at least someone cares. Thanks.

Welp a Dratini with 31 atk ivs and 31 spd ivs with a good nature has been caught. About 2 weeks in and we already have this epic poke the rate seem fine to me lol if anything it should be rarer not lower the rate.

Proof of this claim?

Besides, that's 1 out of how many?

Despite this discussion turning pretty aggressive for some people, it's good to know that there's someone reading the meaningful posts, and even if you don't exactly agree with them, it's good to know that you at least are considering it and looking at it through the player's point of view. Even if nothing changes, or the changes are slight, it's good to know that at least someone cares. Thanks.

Totally +15151412312313

Thats one,even the best thing this Pokemon have.Feedback.And still need to grow.

Dragonite_FSIGN.png

Proof of this claim?

Besides, that's 1 out of how many?

its naughty i saw it it has some nice ivs yeah so its legit but yeah as u stated 1 lucky catch isnt proof for anything, there could be now 2 years without one being ever caught again

Mind if you note me several maps you deem critical? Thanks.

Kanto Safari is pretty bad with the "uncommon" spawns (Rhyhorn, Exeggcute, etc). I normally get around 2-3 Rhyhorns in a single run, but I feel like it isn't justified by the 5k entrance fee considering there's no good reliable way to make money yet (by reliable I mean not having to rely on other players by selling Pokemon. Grinding with PayDay or VS Seeker would be reliable)

748a8f5bb1.png