A new Pokemon Stat "Height & Weight"

Derkater

I would really appreciate it if PRO would have those pokemons stats.

Its should be easier to make a finishing event, to catch the biggest water type pokemon. :Angel:

I think it would be great that the pokemon get a second info page. Which displayed height & Weight and maybe some Pokemon Contest Ribbons.

Edit: here are some example pictures which i created to get a better view

1. on the top left corner are the button to swap between Pages

GsiGMTM.png

2. here are the Ribbons and other informations i'll update it asap

avswXAa.png

181219 Didn't flame nor blame i just implemented that your suggestions for the time being are useless :P

Nothing suggestion is useless by the way (except repeat suggestion already), staffs always hear player susggestion, however, we will make sure it suitable and good for community or not. And then management suitable timetable for planned it. Nothing wrong with your comment, only "useless thing" sound some...

181067 I would really appreciate it if PRO would have those pokemons stats.

Its should be easier to make a finishing event, to catch the biggest water type pokemon. :Angel:

I think it would be great that the pokemon get a second info page. Which displayed height & Weight and maybe some Pokemon Contest Ribbons like

ORAS_Contest_Introduction_Round.png

DP_Status-Screen_B%C3%A4nder.png

Ribbon_III.png

Can you explain more about idea, still not get your point as image not in english...

You can use it as reference https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16416

i remember back on pokemon gold (i think) there was a fisher who wanted to see the biggest magikarps. I guess we could create a way to calculate average height and weight due to their overall stats or a stat in a particular set.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

181395 i remember back on pokemon gold (i think) there was a fisher who wanted to see the biggest magikarps. I guess we could create a way to calculate average height and weight due to their overall stats or a stat in a particular set.

Exactly this is what i mean, maybe the same algorithm which calculate the IV stats but instead of iv just height and weight.