Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Long shot

Featured Replies

I used an IV shuffle on my Latios and the IV's stayed the same, can I get a refund? Feel like I've been shafted there haha.

latio.png

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif.ad1bf792a0e2cce9deb164d350c8806f.gif.f1a65b2d7571c86cfaf37b5f0ef32e8c.gif
Message me on discord for faster replies; thejackieboy

 

 

18 hours ago, Gal1leo said:

I used an IV shuffle on my Latios and the IV's stayed the same, can I get a refund? Feel like I've been shafted there haha.

latio.png

Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I've forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards.

Hallowglow.

image.png.1dbbaca0fa7b74ecb8fa3915799a0ba7.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be used to create hallow glow and will be lost forever.

 

PRO Rules - General Support - Bug Resolution Center - General Complaint Area - Report Center

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.