Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Limited Trade

Featured Replies

Hi all, I have currently been banned from trade, of which, I do not know the reason why as I am a new player and still learning the ways of this game. can anyone tell me how long does the ban last for? As I have active trade threads and will need to deliver. Thanks in advance.
Would also appreciate if the creators help with the same.

trade ban.png

16 minutes ago, D1v1n3 said:

Hi all, I have currently been banned from trade, of which, I do not know the reason why as I am a new player and still learning the ways of this game. can anyone tell me how long does the ban last for? As I have active trade threads and will need to deliver. Thanks in advance.
Would also appreciate if the creators help with the same.

trade ban.png

Hello @D1v1n3

You can view the reason and the duration in the Dashboard the below is the link for it:

Infraction History

Here is the link for the Trade rules and Auction Rules for your reference, you can check there the rules and prevent future mistakes:

Trade Rules

Auction Rules

Violating auction rules also result in Trade Bans..

Goodluck!

Edited by Divinegold

Signature.gif

Reputed Service Shop: PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

  • Author

I request the creators to let this ban pass for once, as I had no idea about the trade rules, I have now read all the rules ad will follow the same.
And I request to help me deliver the trade thread pokes to the respective bidders through cross server trade. Please help me complete my trade and also help the bidders get their rightful pokemons.
Thank you

3 hours ago, D1v1n3 said:

I request the creators to let this ban pass for once, as I had no idea about the trade rules, I have now read all the rules ad will follow the same.
And I request to help me deliver the trade thread pokes to the respective bidders through cross server trade. Please help me complete my trade and also help the bidders get their rightful pokemons.
Thank you

Hello!

As far as I can see, you have already submitted your appeal in the appropriate subforum.

Please keep in mind that, according to our Rules, discussing disciplinary actions or punishments in public is strictly prohibited. We kindly ask you to refrain from posting about these matters publicly.

Infractions

image.png

Additionally, please make sure to read the PRO Rules carefully to avoid any future sanctions.

Game Rules.

PvP Rules.

Forum Rules.

Punishment Policy.

I'll go ahead and close this thread as there is nothing further I can do.

Please be patient while the appropriate team reviews your case.

Kind regards.

Hallowglow.

image.png.1dbbaca0fa7b74ecb8fa3915799a0ba7.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be used to create hallow glow and will be lost forever.

 

PRO Rules - General Support - Bug Resolution Center - General Complaint Area - Report Center

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.