Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Love Island - Raltz

Featured Replies

I have spent 2-3 days, multiple hours per day in the Morning-Day in the tall grass and still haven't encountered a single Raltz. I know the spawns on the wiki and stuff are older, do they still spawn in Love Island?? I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time trying to find them there...

7 hours ago, Hitmonl3392 said:

I have spent 2-3 days, multiple hours per day in the Morning-Day in the tall grass and still haven't encountered a single Raltz. I know the spawns on the wiki and stuff are older, do they still spawn in Love Island?? I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time trying to find them there...

Hello,

Ralts cannot be found in Love Island, You can check the locations of specific pokemon in PokeDex if you seen data and the right side menu of the screen.

Here are the locations for Ralts:

Screenshot_20261007_153019_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20261007_152945_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20261007_152920_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20261007_152853_PROClient.jpg

Here is the Side menu:

Screenshot_20261007_153624_PROClient.jpg

If you click it will be displayed as:

Screenshot_20261007_153646_PROClient.jpg

You can enter the map location in there and also can check the mons encounterable there in that specific location.

Hope it was helpful..

Goodluck!

Signature.gif

Reputed Service Shop: PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

8 hours ago, Hitmonl3392 said:

I have spent 2-3 days, multiple hours per day in the Morning-Day in the tall grass and still haven't encountered a single Raltz. I know the spawns on the wiki and stuff are older, do they still spawn in Love Island?? I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time trying to find them there...

Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ralts doesn't currently spawn on Love Island.

If you'd like to get a Ralts in Kanto before continuing your adventure through the other regions, you'll first need to complete the first part of the quest to get access to Pinkan Island. After that, you must complete a second part of the quest to unlock more areas on the island, such as Pinkan Island Peaks or Pinkan Island Woodlands East, where Ralts currently spawns.

Alternatively, you'll need to complete Johto and travel to Hoenn, where you can hunt for Ralts on Route 102 or Route 123

Have fun and enjoy your hunt!

Kind regards.

Hallowglow.

image.png.1dbbaca0fa7b74ecb8fa3915799a0ba7.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be used to create hallow glow and will be lost forever.

 

PRO Rules - General Support - Bug Resolution Center - General Complaint Area - Report Center

 

 

2 hours ago, Hitmonl3392 said:

Thank you! At least I know I'm not going insane anymore...

Hello! You are welcome!

If I remember correctly, Ralts used to spawn on Love Island, but it was removed.

Currently, if you don't have access to Pinkan Island, you'll need to head to Hoenn or wait for Halloween, Valentine's Day or Summer.

If you need help with anything else, please let me know. Have a great day!

Kind regards.

Hallowglow.

image.png.1dbbaca0fa7b74ecb8fa3915799a0ba7.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be used to create hallow glow and will be lost forever.

 

PRO Rules - General Support - Bug Resolution Center - General Complaint Area - Report Center

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.