Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Servers went down during rare catch

Featured Replies

Hi,

The servers went down around 5.15 pm CEST for appx 15 mins. While that happened I was trying to catch a wild Magby in Cinnabar mansion 1st floor. It's quite infuriating as it spawned only once in like 3 hours. Also, I wasted like 10 pokeballs on this. Please see video.

5 hours ago, Maxzer0 said:

Hi,

The servers went down around 5.15 pm CEST for appx 15 mins. While that happened I was trying to catch a wild Magby in Cinnabar mansion 1st floor. It's quite infuriating as it spawned only once in like 3 hours. Also, I wasted like 10 pokeballs on this. Please see video.

Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Unfortunately, since the Magby wasn't caught, there's no record of that specific encounter in our system, so we're unable to locate or restore it.

I understand this is frustrating, especially after spending several hours hunting for Magby, but unfortunately, there's nothing further we can do regarding this encounter.

I'm sorry I couldn't provide a better resolution for this situation, and I appreciate your understanding.

As there's nothing further we can do regarding this case, I'll close the thread now. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new thread.

Kind regards.

Hallowglow.

image.png.1dbbaca0fa7b74ecb8fa3915799a0ba7.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be used to create hallow glow and will be lost forever.

 

PRO Rules - General Support - Bug Resolution Center - General Complaint Area - Report Center

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.