Boss Countdown Timer NPC

Dacius

1. 1.

First of all, I'm not here to talk about reducing the timer on each bosses, for I fully understand the need for it.

And, I apologise if there is already a similar topic/thread on it.

Im here though, to discuss the possibility, of having a table, or screen ingame to show the cooldown hours of any boss.

How the Idea will work:

I go to any pokemon center, interact with a NPC or just a board on the wall, and it will show me a list of boss to check my cooldown hours with.

Advantages:

1. Saves the trouble of going to each boss to check their timings

2. From 1st point, saves the accidental mishap of fighting with the boss when you just want to check timing.

Disadvantages:

Er honestly cant think of one now.

And in addition, I would like to reply to Sparkly's topic on improving the suggestion.

How would my idea affect to community?

Imo, the mass majority of people on both servers have cleared the game story in general. Hence, this new feature will be a welcomed feature to them. It can be locked from any players that aren't Johto Champion.

How important is my idea?

In all fairness, I agree this may just be an add-on, or even seemingly redundant. However, do think about the benefits it will give to a very big portion of the playing community. Scripting wise, I dont see too much of a problem too, because you can technically interact with the different bosses now to check the cooldown hours, but now its, having a centralised area to do so.

Thanks for the read :)

BK8yvRF.jpg

[glow=turquoise]Need some fast daycare service? Visit my shop :)[/glow]

I believe this topic suggestion has been mentioned before.

From what i have read, it has been answered multiple times by Arnie.

It simply isnt possible to grab the cooldown timer from each and every individual NPC and have them accessible from 1 NPC, data that isnt a stored variable cannot be accessed except from when directly interacting with one. Wait time is stored differently.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest iRedZerg

It would be a lot easier if the timers were same for every single player in server. At this case i think its worthless to code something like this. Just write it down to a paper or at any text file.