[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

How does the discover-experience spawns work?

For example Haunted Site: the first time i go inside there will spawn only gastly, until i meet 400 gastlys. After the 400th, i'll start meeting shut, and after the 5000th poke spawned in the site i'll start finding yamask and golett.

Does it work in this way or did i misunderstand?

If yes, after 400 gastlys' spawns will i find ONLY banette and after 5000 only yamask and golett, or will i still find gastlys and other pokes in lower percentage?

Thanks

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

188588 How does the discover-experience spawns work?

For example Haunted Site: the first time i go inside there will spawn only gastly, until i meet 400 gastlys. After the 400th, i'll start meeting shut, and after the 5000th poke spawned in the site i'll start finding yamask and golett.

Does it work in this way or did i misunderstand?

If yes, after 400 gastlys' spawns will i find ONLY banette and after 5000 only yamask and golett, or will i still find gastlys and other pokes in lower percentage?

Thanks

2nd option. You'll still find gastlys, in addition other spawns will be catchable. You'll gain +1 discovery for common spawns, +2 discoveris for evert experienced spawn (even when the pokemon flees because of not enough discoveries, you'll still get the +2).