[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"2. Collecting 6 "Rock Fragments" near the 6 excavation site (they are hidden items nearby, you don't need to enter the exc. site)." what is that? i paid 100k then talked to gingery jones at route 115 and he let me in :O what am i missing?

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

186892 "2. Collecting 6 "Rock Fragments" near the 6 excavation site (they are hidden items nearby, you don't need to enter the exc. site)." what is that? i paid 100k then talked to gingery jones at route 115 and he let me in :O what am i missing?

Can confirm this, I just beat the e4 and tried to collect fragments and couldn't so i just went to buy permit and works. Don't know if this is bug or they removed the fragments but it isn't needed anymore.

:thanks: For guide :Heart:

[highlight=yellow]Am noob at sig XD[/highlight]

186892 "2. Collecting 6 "Rock Fragments" near the 6 excavation site (they are hidden items nearby, you don't need to enter the exc. site)." what is that? i paid 100k then talked to gingery jones at route 115 and he let me in :O what am i missing?

Can confirm this, I just beat the e4 and tried to collect fragments and couldn't so i just went to buy permit and works. Don't know if this is bug or they removed the fragments but it isn't needed anymore.

:thanks: For guide :Heart:

same, thats why i was confused lol

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png