857ACwq.png

[glow=

black][fade] Wish List[/fade][/glow]

Epic - Timburr/evo's - Sheer force - Adamant

Epic - Cottonee/evo's - H.a - HP Fire - Modest

Epic - Vullaby/evo's - Overcoat - Careful

Epic - Fletchling/evo's - H.a - Adamant

Epic - Drilbur/evo's - Sand rush - Careful

So apparently they changed the artifact maniac NPC in Historical Site with the recent maintenance.

You can no longer trade the artifact pieces for pokedollar.

The money option is now replaced with fossil. Fossils available are Root Fossil (300 pieces), Claw Fossil (300 pieces), Old Amber (400 pieces), Sail Fossil (500 pieces), and Jaw Fossil (500 pieces).

You decide whether it's a fine change or something that just made sites even worse xD

Personally the artifact pieces for money trade was the thing that made me fine with 90% artifact pieces on sites, but now I'm not so sure. On one hand, guaranteed Sail & Jaw Fossils are nice, but on the other hand, right now I still like the money trade better.......

233174 So apparently they changed the artifact maniac NPC in Historical Site with the recent maintenance.

You can no longer trade the artifact pieces for pokedollar.

The money option is now replaced with fossil. Fossils available are Root Fossil (300 pieces), Claw Fossil (300 pieces), Old Amber (400 pieces), Sail Fossil (500 pieces), and Jaw Fossil (500 pieces).

You decide whether it's a fine change or something that just made sites even worse xD

Personally the artifact pieces for money trade was the thing that made me fine with 90% artifact pieces on sites, but now I'm not so sure. On one hand, guaranteed Sail & Jaw Fossils are nice, but on the other hand, right now I still like the money trade better.......

i will agree with you :/

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png

233174 Personally the artifact pieces for money trade was the thing that made me fine with 90% artifact pieces on sites, but now I'm not so sure. On one hand, guaranteed Sail & Jaw Fossils are nice, but on the other hand, right now I still like the money trade better.......

you still have pearl/nugget and all the item maniac item to gain money from the sites. Also, revival herbs and enery root worth more than pokedollars and you always have to use them on boss or whatever..you won't have to buy revive/hyper potion, so you don't directly earn money but you don't have to spend it so it's the same imo.

Fossils are worth, even if it's a bit expensive :confused:

231732 :Frown: we need Sharlank back soon i don't know how much longer i can go without having an update guide.

Sorry, was on busy + holidays :D

ADDED:

Ferroseed / Nincada / Shroomish in Natural Site

Litleo (from shiny rock)/ Absol / Pawniard in Feral Site

Gligar (from shiny rock) in Haunted Site

Smoochum / Vanillite in Glacial Site

REMOVED:

Noibat / Bagon from Feral Site

Foongus from Natural Site

OTHER:

Every site now costs 2,5k instead of 5k

Tutor moves cost reduced from 20k to 10k

New mechanic: Artifacts

New images are coming, the host I uploaded the previous ones wasn't kind to me :'(

231732 :Frown: we need Sharlank back soon i don't know how much longer i can go without having an update guide.

Sorry, was on busy + holidays :D

ADDED:

Ferroseed / Nincada / Shroomish in Natural Site

Litleo (from shiny rock)/ Absol / Pawniard in Feral Site

Gligar (from shiny rock) in Haunted Site

Smoochum / Vanillite in Glacial Site

REMOVED:

Noibat / Bagon from Feral Site

Foongus from Natural Site

OTHER:

Every site now costs 2,5k instead of 5k

Tutor moves cost reduced from 20k to 10k

New mechanic: Artifacts

New images are coming, the host I uploaded the previous ones wasn't kind to me :'(

hmm i think houndour/torkoal/pawniard for feral 12.00-00.00, while cubone zangoose mawile 00.00-12.00. not sure for litleo