[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

228885 Help, anyone know where to catch Bergmite?

bergmite is obtainable via Daycare quest at Sevii, tier 4 or 5

zeloups

can u specify how u obtained bergmite? i did all sevii island and im pretty sure i dont have bergmite.

like he said you can get bergmite in daycare/doctor quest 4th sevii island

link for doctor quest: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=33907

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First nice guide thank you for that but some things seem to be false.

I have 380 discoveries and Nosepass still flees so the 200 can't be right

In natural site Cacnea appeared right from the start so the 600 requirement can't be right, and no Starlys so far.

In historical site you can get Makuhita also right from the start, the 400 requirement can't be right.

Also i have a pickaxe and MS and could get a Spheal and a Timburr with my low count of discoveries, so it's possible to get at least low-mid tier pokemon from the shiny stones without 5k discoveries

Guest SugarRed9

Hi! I have a question for this that do these sites. At what point do these sites break even? I am curious because I have not done them yet due to the initial cost. How long did it take you to get too the break even point? Thanks in advance.

Hi! I have a question for this that do these sites. At what point do these sites break even? I am curious because I have not done them yet due to the initial cost. How long did it take you to get too the break even point? Thanks in advance.

not sure what you mean, you can break the stones with rock smash if you mean that, no certain "point" needed.