[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started to think that excavations are waste of time too. I have 7000 discovery rate. A couple of days ago, i could find beldum, timburr, pawniard and so forth, but now, they never show up. There must be a bug. Additionally, especially in natural site, when i smash a rock, some other rocks are being smashed by themselves too. I hope admins fix this problem. Otherwise, it's just a time and money wasting quest, nothing more.

294586 This is really helpful, but what pokemon on this list need membership to find? I'm sure pawniard and yamask are a couple

Nincada is one. You'll never be able to fight a Nincada as long as you do not have MS.

I have 8000+ discovery, without MS all Nincada flee right away without any battle.

292816 i dont do exca anymore, i find it waste of time also when you get 70% those articaft pieces

At least they can be traded for fossils? And maybe vitamins, I forgot.

But I do think 999 Fresh Water is still better than 999 Artifact Pieces. We can use Fresh Waters right away when needed, while fossils might still ends up having bad IVs meaning all that work, money, and time collecting the artifacts was for nothing.

People might not like so much Fresh Waters.......but if they knew beforehand that this is what they got in exchange, maybe they'll prefer Fresh Water more?

Also personally I like getting a bunch of vitamins. Really helps with EV training.

nah me too, idk why? its bug or already change pokemon spawn, but sites now only waste time, no like before, someday sites will be trainey valley versi two, a ghost town since flechinder not more at trainey valley

Personally I think sites were at their best when the entrance costs 5k and artifact pieces are not introduced yet. When vitamins and fresh waters are common.

Pretty much the only thing I really like from the new version, is the lack of Starly. Catching them is a pain when your catcher poke is Breloom.....hate all those Aerial Aces. If only their level is lower.

Actually, I'm curious, is there ANYONE who like this newer Artifact version more than the Fresh Water version?

It would be nice to hear their point of view.

294586 This is really helpful, but what pokemon on this list need membership to find? I'm sure pawniard and yamask are a couple

Nincada is one. You'll never be able to fight a Nincada as long as you do not have MS.

I have 8000+ discovery, without MS all Nincada flee right away without any battle.

292816 i dont do exca anymore, i find it waste of time also when you get 70% those articaft pieces

But I do think 999 Fresh Water is still better than 999 Artifact Pieces. We can use Fresh Waters right away when needed, while fossils might still ends up having bad IVs meaning all that work, money, and time collecting the artifacts was for nothing.

People might not like so much Fresh Waters.......but if they knew beforehand that this is what they got in exchange, maybe they'll prefer Fresh Water more?

Also personally I like getting a bunch of vitamins. Really helps with EV training.

nah me too, idk why? its bug or already change pokemon spawn, but sites now only waste time, no like before, someday sites will be trainey valley versi two, a ghost town since flechinder not more at trainey valley

Personally I think sites were at their best when the entrance costs 5k and artifact pieces are not introduced yet. When vitamins and fresh waters are common.

Pretty much the only thing I really like from the new version, is the lack of Starly. Catching them is a pain when your catcher poke is Breloom.....hate all those Aerial Aces. If only their level is lower.

Actually, I'm curious, is there ANYONE who like this newer Artifact version more than the Fresh Water version?

I like fresh water version, since site update i lost my mood to do it, im miss old site...

I like fresh water version, since site update i lost my mood to do it, im miss old site...

Im with you guys, i used to do it every day even downloaded to my phone so I can do it while im at work but now its juat a waste of time. I liked fresh water, vitamins, repels etc..

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

They also should return a few things that were removed, that should make sites more interesting again.

Klink & Dwebble (Mineral Site), Scraggy (Feral Site), Piplup (Glacial Site), Roggenrola & Ralts (Historical Site), Munchlax & Foongus (Natural Site).

Interesting how Haunted Site never has any spawn change. Perhaps they should put Sableye and Litwick there? And remove Gastly, I didn't remember if Gastly was already removed or not, but if it is still there, then it should be removed. Misdreavus too. We have other places where they can be obtained easily.

Anyway, I'll check Glacial Site today, I'm curious what would flee right away in there if you don't have MS. My guess is Clauncher.

Guest SugarRed9
295025 They also should return a few things that were removed, that should make sites more interesting again.

Klink & Dwebble (Mineral Site), Scraggy (Feral Site), Piplup (Glacial Site), Roggenrola & Ralts (Historical Site), Munchlax & Foongus (Natural Site).

Interesting how Haunted Site never has any spawn change. Perhaps they should put Sableye and Litwick there? And remove Gastly.

Anyway, I'll check Glacial Site today, I'm curious what would flee right away in there if you don't have MS. My guess is Clauncher.

Tbh with the sites in their current states; There's no point to start them. Yes the items are good, but after you get so many exca points the rare pokemon that make them super worth are gone :( I feel like this suggestion would make them worth doing again ^.^