[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

315071 Anyone doing site now? its still not fixed?

I have excavated in the sites for weeks now, whitout any problems.

But everytime I encounter a Tyrogue or Zangoose, they flee, even though i have over 1800 discoveries. I have no problems meeting Sawk and Throh though..

It should be mentioned, that I don't have MS, can it be because of that? Does anybody know? :)

- TBA

315071 Anyone doing site now? its still not fixed?

I have excavated in the sites for weeks now, whitout any problems.

But everytime I encounter a Tyrogue or Zangoose, they flee, even though i have over 1800 discoveries. I have no problems meeting Sawk and Throh though..

It should be mentioned, that I don't have MS, can it be because of that? Does anybody know? :)

ms only work on shiny stone, if u only got that poke with u says, i can talk the site still getting problem, cause no rare pokemon spawn, thanks for ur info

As a player who done daily excavation and stopped 2 month ago. There's not much rare pokes to hunt now cuz they removed it, it's hopeless to do. The only one good left is just shroomish, ferroseed and golett other than that it's plain stupid. Just my advice dont do it until they revamp it(has been said 1 month ago,Pretty sure gonna take VERY LONG TIME).

RIP Pawniard, Absol, Noibat, Nincada, Skuropi, Clauncher, Tympole, Aron, Beldum, Yamask, Timburr

Guest allaammoorr

same for me i stopped to do exca since the nerf, now it's a loss of time

and i stopped to buy ms too because without exca ms is useless :p