[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would prefer they change back the entrance fee to 5k to get more rare poke compared to now getting artifact, fresh water and common pokemon. "Rare pokemon" not appearing at all even shiny rocks give u artifact for a week straight.

With 5k points and MS active

293129 I started to think that excavations are waste of time too. I have 7000 discovery rate. A couple of days ago, i could find beldum, timburr, pawniard and so forth, but now, they never show up. There must be a bug. Additionally, especially in natural site, when i smash a rock, some other rocks are being smashed by themselves too. I hope admins fix this problem. Otherwise, it's just a time and money wasting quest, nothing more.

Almost the same feeling here xD

I'm with 4200+ discs now, and I've noticed that some pokes aren't appearing anymore. Before the tier goes up, some of them was appearing though.

I found only one Aron for example, and it was before the suposed 1700 discoveries... Now, nada.

And, I saw a rock being smashed far away from the one i was smashing in Natural Site lol It didn't recovered anymore. Anyone reported this at bugs? I have a pic of the day this occured.

I'm doing with MS and pick since the beginning (0 disc), and it's like not having them judging by what pokes I've found in 24 days (until today) =/

Also, I don't really know wich are ms or not, but even so, the feeling about missing some is true xD

295512 i would prefer they change back the entrance fee to 5k to get more rare poke compared to now getting artifact, fresh water and common pokemon. "Rare pokemon" not appearing at all even shiny rocks give u artifact for a week straight.

With 5k points and MS active

Yeah, same feeling about a week with common things in shiny rocks.

Maybe they could let 2.5k or raise to 3k, since usually all ppl do the Six Sites Rush and spent 15k a day min. But at least well balance those ratings for the ones who use ms+pick and all in general - since we already have the DISCOVERIES to reach the rarer ones with effort and money through the days lol; and solve the misterious "remote smashed rock" as well haha

[glow=#3149c9]~ Blue Server ~[/glow]

[glow=Purple]-= Officer of TeamToxic Guild =-[/glow]

• 3 weeks later...

About 2 month ago, i went to rock smash in excavation site every day. It's interesting to get rare poke, new poke...then i get countless discovery point. But now, i cant get any rare, only some item and antifact piece ...i dont know what happening now but this game begin boring. ^^ try to get countless point and get something the same lower point xd :Cry:

• 2 weeks later...