How to beat Deoxys easily with a "weak" team.

Kuvishuby

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

187410 EASIEST way is ANY team with one sturdy (geodude, graveler, onix...) with Toxic, plus a bunch of revives until Deoxys faints.

That's at least 2 Revives = 3000$ and waste Toxic TM only for one battle. Not worth imo xD

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

I thought I was going to have major problems with this fight as he one shot my actual leveled pokemon. I just so happened to have a level 18 Marill with Sap Sipper, he spammed Energy Ball all day long whiles I rollout'd him to death one pixel at a time.

Basically, the thing about Deoxys, is that to beat it, you don't have to outspeed it, you merely have to survive its first attack and get a Toxic/Thunder Wave in.

My lv90 Gardevoir was able to easily survive Deoxys' Ice Beam, losing only half her HP in the process, and gets a Thunder Wave in. Then, after 1 Thunderbolt from Gardevoir and 2 Dark Pulse from my lv71 Lucario, Deoxys is gone for good.

I didn't even need any Revive.

I got really lucky with this fight. After the 4th gym I pretty much only used Haxorus, that was lvl 95, rest around 50-60. First try Deoxys destroyed my entire team in one shot each. I tried EV training my Haxorus' Sp Def hoping it would survive one ice beam, it didn't. After 5 pokemon died I only had my Sturdy Aggron left. Deoxys used an attack with a 70% accuracy so I kept restoring health to get sturdy back hoping it would miss giving me a chance to do some damage. After using my last potion it missed for the 3rd time and I finally took it down with a critical hit :D Was certainly a pricey fight, 2 geodudes would have been much easier:P

187390 or lv up a marill to lv 80 (Huge Power) and one shot it with Play Rough

My lv 97 Marill was outspeeded by Deoxys and knocked out after its Energy Ball :Cry:

The best and easiest way imo is using a Mightyena with Sucker Punch + using 1 Revive, 2 hits k.o for sure

Or a Sap Sipper Marill may be a good idea :devil:

Deoxys:

Energy Ball

Ice Beam

Focus Blast

Psychic