How to beat Deoxys easily with a "weak" team.

Kuvishuby

187387 Probably the easiest way, is just to catch a magnemite with sturdy and use thunder wave. Its paralysis him and you then outspeed him and he often misses

I thought this but Magnemite does not spawn in Hoenn.

This. Luckily for me I had a nosepass from granite cave with sturdy so just got it to lvl25 for thunderwave

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

or you can just catch 2-3 ariados'/benette's who have sucker punch in the same tower where you talk with rayquaza to fly to the moon and deoxys is easy aswell. dont even need to train the ariados'/benette's :)

When all rivers are dried up and trees cut down, man will then realize that he can't eat money

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/streexofficial/marshmello-alone-streex-remake-1[/soundcloud]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

1.Catch a 10+lv (weak enough?)Sturdy onix at Granite cave and teach it toxic,prepare few super potion( as long as it is enough to heal this onix), toxic it,sturdy and pot ,sturdy and pot ... done

p.s there are 1 (hidden)TM Toxic can be obtain at feiry path if you dont have any,and 1 free onix can be obtain from granite cave(if it's not sturdy , u need to catch it by yourself or use other way)

2.catch a low level sturdy aron from granite cave/excavation (if you can access it) ,teach it endeavor at the daycare, endeavor deoxys to 1hp,then the next pokemon with any priority move kill it easily(quick attack is enough lol) or just use another sturdy pokemon to kill.

3.A pokemon with sucker punch ,a level 65+ absol is enough to ko it with 1 hit, or just catch 5 ariados(dont need to train them) in sky pilar, and use them for sucker punch (dont need to go to other place to find pokemon if you are already there and dont know what to do with Deoxys)

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
easier way :

get low level onix with sturdy, teach it toxic.

use toxic and heal the onix with fresh waters ( sturdy is back again, if he is full life) and the deoxys dies in 6 turns xD

very nice considering we get a lvl5 onyx or whatever it was from doing the story, seems to me the fastest and smartest way to do it, ty