Hidden keys in abandoned ship (GUIDE)

Nissep

Hello, This is a guide to how to find the hidden keys in the abandoned ship.

The abandoned ship is located in route 108

9ca8575375.png

The quest is about how to get into captains room, because when you try to get in there it says you need to find 6 keys.

You need the keys for the captains room

First one: (visible) Had already taken

a599126381.png

Second one: (visible but it is in the water) Had already taken

519e61737e.png

Third one: (In xhajs room for me) This key is random, some people might find it where I found it. Could be anywhere on the ship. (but I have heard romour of it being in a trash can)

c30ffc9837.png

Fourth one: (The wingull outside xhajs room) sorry for the bad pic

832f09149b.png

Fifth one: (in the rings)

09a1a4b0b1.png

Sixth one: (under the pillow)

2d034ba850.png

Also talk to this guy, and you will receive a scanner that you won't need but its for another quest, it never hurts to take it:

97e71383a2.png

You give the scanner here:

R2MIG

After you have found all keys you have unlocked the captains office, and you can battle the captain. His pokemons are only around lvl 40.

After you have defeated him you will receive the Reward!

First off you can find a clamperl left in captains room.

Then you also get the keys to the basement room thats located here:

b1abe066bf.png

In the basement room you find Deep Sea Tooth or Deep Sea Scale and Tm Raindance

Enjoy! :Smile:

Edited by Travok
  • Like 2

i see a problem here.i only have 5 keys so i check the spots shown. either i already have the key or the spot doesn't exist for me. i don't remember finding a key in the crates and i checked every crate multiple times with nothing. also i found a key earlier in a trash can which isn't shown here. i'm beginning to wonder if the spots are random for different players.

My Youtube Channel --> RichardG

unknown.png

Ok i have same problem, with help of your guide i found the 5th key under that pillow. But the crate is not working for me in xajhs room. I tried it plenty times.

Tho for the other five keys i had the exact same places. Didnt find one in a thrash-can, checked them all too.^^

... Thanks for feedback!, maybe its random spots for everyone, in that case this guide doesnt work. <.<

But if you have all found have every key in the same place except the third, maybe thats the only one random.

Anyone else found any key in a diffrent place that I have'nt shown, and in that case, was it the third?

187705 ... Thanks for feedback!, maybe its random spots for everyone, in that case this guide doesnt work. <.<

But if you have all found have every key in the same place except the third, maybe thats the only one random.

Anyone else found any key in a diffrent place that I have'nt shown, and in that case, was it the third?

for me keys are in same places

Thanks for guide :Heart: