Hidden keys in abandoned ship (GUIDE)

Nissep

actually.

the guide is a bit misleading.

for all to be clear.

you get all those keys shown on the pictures ahead from the first post here.

after that you move via b1f to 1f (the left part of 1f)

there you exit and you move up the stairs.

so you can enter now captains room!

captains room needs only the keys shown in the pictures.

you battle the captain (he has a honchcrow, banette, this ballon pokemon and a sableye) all around lvl 40.

after you have won the battle he will give you the last key for the storage room.

i believe some of you were confused that there is a captains room and a storage room. the storage room is in b1f.

This isnt working for me.

100% i got all keys exept the first photo.

I thought i took the first key too, but when i checked my keys i had only 5.

So i checked the room, nothing there. I doublechecked the whole ship, talking to everyitem from every direction. and i still cant find any 6th key.

what i am gonna do now???

Edit: i checked everything 5 times now. i am getting irritated. One key isnt showing in my possession, or its nowehere to be found.

If in the first pic, the key is visible, then i took it and i should have 6.

In the xhaj's room there was a pokeball near the table, i think that was the key for me.

The photo with the 5th one, for me it was south of that item as hiden.

Also i found soemthing in trash can, dunno if it was key or other item.. i am totally lost..

i have another problem i did this few days ago beaten capitan and everything but i didnt got deep sea tooth neither did i talk to that guy about scanner... now i went to talk to him and i got scanner lol wtf i do with it

Who do I give the Scanner to? Please respond. The guide isn't clear, that sailor doesn't give you the key, he gives you a scanner and I don't know where to give or who to give. I have 5 keys. Someone respond

The future of the power is in your hands!!

Okay sorry for being unclear. I thought you needed the scanner, because he says that you need it, I didnt actually check before hand.

188099 Who do I give the Scanner to? Please respond. The guide isn't clear, that sailor doesn't give you the key, he gives you a scanner and I don't know where to give or who to give. I have 5 keys. Someone respond

I never said that the sailor gives you a key.

188004 This isnt working for me.

100% i got all keys exept the first photo.

I thought i took the first key too, but when i checked my keys i had only 5.

So i checked the room, nothing there. I doublechecked the whole ship, talking to everyitem from every direction. and i still cant find any 6th key.

what i am gonna do now???

Edit: i checked everything 5 times now. i am getting irritated. One key isnt showing in my possession, or its nowehere to be found.

If in the first pic, the key is visible, then i took it and i should have 6.

In the xhaj's room there was a pokeball near the table, i think that was the key for me.

The photo with the 5th one, for me it was south of that item as hiden.

Also i found soemthing in trash can, dunno if it was key or other item.. i am totally lost..

No idea how to help you, this is just how I found them. Try to search the whole ship, and if you didnt find it then, its probably a bug.

Thanks for the response I mis read that scanner thing. But I can't seem to get the 6th key. I checked everything for sure but I think xhajs's room i may not have gotten it but i clicked everything. I got the pillow wingull the water the normal one as soon as u walk in and also the rings one. I have no idea what I'm missing. I clicked everything in Xhaj's room :(

The future of the power is in your hands!!

188131 Thanks for the response I mis read that scanner thing. But I can't seem to get the 6th key. I checked everything for sure but I think xhajs's room i may not have gotten it but i clicked everything. I got the pillow wingull the water the normal one as soon as u walk in and also the rings one. I have no idea what I'm missing. I clicked everything in Xhaj's room :(

Might not be in xhajs room, I believe that one is random. Someone said they found it in a trash can