350k for an ms, is this a joke?

Viper99

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

188823 It is ridiculouss how greedy everyone is. Its like no one is nice and every wants to make 1000% profit. MS shouldnt be tradeable imo. MS is something to support the makers, and not to buy things.

Sadly there are still people who think that some pokes are worth over 1mil. Everyone only thinks about themselves. That is not how pokemon should be lol

I agree but speaking as someone who can spend a lot of time playing the game but not be able to pay $5 to get MS I farm to buy so I can level up my team and go to areas where non MS players can't get too.

It is a bit sad that almost a week of farming is the equivalent of a $5 dollar item. But what can you do when it's a player controlled market. :Ambivalent:

I make 350k in 2 hours. Why you need 1 week lol..

And where do you get that money so quick then lol

For me it's really simple: i, myself, will probably NEVER buy membership by spending Pokédollars.

Even if i would, i wouldn't give more than 250k for it. And so what If the ones selling memberships don't like that? Because if they don't like that, then we can (and i most certainly will) simply and respectfully agree to disagree and go about our own way :Cool:

Another big reason is i'd rather contribute 5 bucks directly to the developers so this game can advance and prolong its existance than further line the pockets of those already rich in Pokédollars.

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

lol and u cant really do anything about the pricing unless they decide to lower it down,its based on their decisions :Ambivalent:

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

i dont know how to say this but the balance of FREE TO PLAY PLAYERS VS PAY TO PLAY PLAYERS must...

well im a free to play player and i ddnt donate to get some coins, but well since real money is better than ingame money...

BUT new players cant afford it.. 500k, 400k or 350k its to hard for new players... 200k is good price for MS but

those P2P players are managing how coins work.. when the coins is demand and in-demand. they place the price what they want

coz they control their own economy because they are paying, im sorry if i offend some players, or any of you, i just cant clearly

explain what i want to say... i advance sorry for it