350k for an ms, is this a joke?

Viper99

Of course prices go up, because money keeps acumulating, despite the devs tries to have money sinks everywhere (something which should stop by the way). That's why i said 200K and not 150. But still, 300-350 is way too much. Right now it shuld be about 200K imo, and I think if people don't buy for more than that, it will drop again

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

195826 It's funny how some of you say "I want to support the game so I buy my own MS". It has a very condescending tone to it considering it's exactly the same donation whether I buy the MS or I buy it in-game through pokedollars.

No, it is NOT the same donation...

Unless you are somehow able to transfer Pokédollars from PRO to a REAL bank account, it will NEVER be the same kind of donation.

If you want to talk about these kind of things, at least say something that is achieveable?

Actually it is the same thing: MSs don't pop up in nature, so if you buy it with pokedollars, there is someone who bought it with real money, just to sell it to you.

As for MS the only way to obtain it is from the coin shop, wheter if you buy it with pokedollars or not, every MS medallion has been bought from the coin shop, and this means money to the game.

So yes, it is the same thing.

QFT If MS weren't tradeable the donations would be significantly less. Buying them with pokedollars has the same effect because people are willing to buy them to sell.

No, it is NOT the same donation...

Unless you are somehow able to transfer Pokédollars from PRO to a REAL bank account, it will NEVER be the same kind of donation.

If you want to talk about these kind of things, at least say something that is achieveable?

Actually it is the same thing: MSs don't pop up in nature, so if you buy it with pokedollars, there is someone who bought it with real money, just to sell it to you.

As for MS the only way to obtain it is from the coin shop, wheter if you buy it with pokedollars or not, every MS medallion has been bought from the coin shop, and this means money to the game.

So yes, it is the same thing.

QFT If MS weren't tradeable the donations would be significantly less. Buying them with pokedollars has the same effect because people are willing to buy them to sell.

Exactly.

From 2015: I'm still here