Raised the price of Excavation Sites?

Jakeyyboy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I paid 100k to get the right to excavate the price was 1k, after i paid this big value the excavation price is edited... We need the right for excavate with same price when we spend the 100k to get it.

:thanks:

189935 When I paid 100k to get the right to excavate the price was 1k, after i paid this big value the excavation price is edited... We need the right for excavate with same price when we spend the 100k to get it.

:thanks:

Couldn't agree more.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

yeah singham's reply does not justify this horrible edit to this update.

"rare remain rare" ofc they will remain rare when half the community does not bother to even go smash for them.

good luck boys, you just sabotaged something that could have been a mvp feature for this game.

Why not base the price on how much discovery you have? for example beloew 5000 the old price of 1k per site, and above 5000 the current price 5k/10k price. Because technically rare pokemon/item start at 5000 discovery. Currently i have 400+ discovery and i really doubt ill continue it with the current price, why would i spend 1m+ to reach 5000 discovery (which is not 100% sure if you can even find rare pokemon/item each site after reaching 5k discovery) when i can use it to buy the "rare" pokemon/item from player it self.

Woohhooowww, so much cry here!!! :Angry:

I waited a bit to make a post since i wanted to see the changes on my own.

How dare u to blame the GM/Scripters with your half-knowledge u have? Most of u just have what, 500 Points? U dont exactly know how "worth" it can be.

And no one has already 5k points, what ive already read here in this thread.^^ (If yes it was a bug-abuse and punishable)

I agree with the point for the guys who already paid 100k expecting to enter for 1k, thats a bit stupid.

But im sry, u are part of the <1% players who has an unlucky timing in a beta-game, where everything can change within a day. So no refund for you, you agreed to the terms while making an account. :Angel:

And im really disappointed how some ppl raging at GMs/Scripters, not everyone, but some. -.- They trying to do a good job. And i think they doing a very good job.

And i might be alone with my opinion but i tought: Wtf 1k, how cheap is this?

After i went down at all 6 places today i saw, they didnt change the spawns. I still got plenty hounduurs, starlys and so on, found a foongus, 5 cacneas.... A thro and sawk who fled, i could continue.

So this stuff is an EXTRA, like bosses. If u cant afford, or u dont think it is wort it, dont go down there. Or just go one site daily. But stop cry here pls. :confused:

As Singham said, its for the late game ppl who have already enough money, who did everything else already. Not for the ppl who log in for just playing a new region, rushing a game or who even have a 2nd account just for tv/headbutt/bosses. To have a better chance for dropping good stuff.

U dont need to go there. Everyone who cried here shouldnt go there. But u know what, im almost sure more than 50% who cried here about the price will still go there. ;)

Even if im pulling all the hate on me, pls GMS leave the price at what it is atm. Thx for your good work!

190129 Woohhooowww, so much cry here!!! :Angry:

How dare u to blame the GM/Scripters with your half-knowledge u have? Most of u just have what, 500 Points? U dont exactly know how "worth" it can be.

And no one has already 5k points, what ive already read here in this thread.^^ (If yes it was a bug-abuse and punishable)

I agree with the point for the guys who already paid 100k expecting to enter for 1k, thats a bit stupid.

But im sry, u are part of the <1% players who has an unlucky timing in a beta-game, where everything can change within a day. So no refund for you, you agreed to the terms while making an account. :Angel:

And im really disappointed how some ppl raging at GMs/Scripters, not everyone, but some. -.- They trying to do a good job. And i think they doing a very good job.

And i might be alone with my opinion but i tought: [Censored] 1k, how cheap is this?

After i went down at all 6 places today i saw, they didnt change the spawns. I still got plenty hounduurs, starlys and so on, found a foongus, 5 cacneas.... A thro and sawk who fled, i could continue.

So this stuff is an EXTRA, like bosses. If u cant afford, or u dont think it is wort it, dont go down there. Or just go one site daily. But stop cry here pls. :confused:

As Singham said, its for the late game ppl who have already enough money, who did everything else already. Not for the ppl who log in for just playing a new region, rushing a game or who even have a 2nd account just for tv/headbutt/bosses. To have a better chance for dropping good stuff.

U dont need to go there. Everyone who cried here shouldnt go there. But u know what, im almost sure more than 50% who cried here about the price will still go there. ;)

Even if im pulling all the hate on me, pls GMS leave the price at what it is atm. Thx for your good work!

im with you!! u said exactly what i was thinking

190129 Woohhooowww, so much cry here!!! :Angry:

And i might be alone with my opinion but i tought: [Censored] 1k, how cheap is this?

Sorry you have no word here if all you say is "so much cry" that was literally the basis of your argument. It was not even TALKED about, one bit. Just changed out of nowhere. I never said they weren't trying to do a "good job". You're literally pulling aggressive words out of your butt and putting them onto the topic to act as a counter-argument, which shows no place in any way, shape, or form here. The stuff is EXTRA, correct. However, content is meant to be USED by the community, not by the 1-5% who actually uses it. You speak from a more higher up view rather than sitting down by the people. You won't see it from our view unless you made a new account and played the game without your hours put in :).

"<1% players" Can I see where your statistics are? Also, arguing that it's a game in "live beta" doesn't mean anything when it's been in this beta for almost a year, lol. Beta is stop the copyright infringements in the first place, not to be used in context for content being randomly changed. I'm not saying content isn't subject to change but it was thrown out from under us, with no say in it at all. There wasn't even a post about it on the forums until I brought it up. Simple minded and clueless is the only words I have for you. I've played the game for almost a year straight and I have plenty of money; I'm not arguing for myself. There are people who want to play the content provided to them when going to a new region not for it to snatch their money just to be outrageously changed the next day. You are actually maybe this "<1% players" that agrees with the changes, if anything. You have no source of back-up commentary for your argument other than "stop cry XDDDDDD" so please, mind your own business and get off this post before you hurt yourself with stupidity.

EDIT: IT WASN'T EVEN IN THE PATCH NOTES LOL