Raised the price of Excavation Sites?

Jakeyyboy

Why was this needed? Yes, you increased the rarity of items too I see so we find more rare candies, however 90% of people would rather find POKEMON and not items. Again, why was this needed at all? You put a discovery limit to even find the good Pokemon in the first place, also 100k for a permit, now we need to pay 40k to do all 6 sites as well? If that's the case, take out the discovery system. There is no reason why it should be in if we're paying 40k a day for 99% of items we can't sell. The Fresh waters, fossils, repels, ultra balls, etc are nice, yes. However that's expected considering we paid 100k for the permit to enter the sites in the first place. Why else would it be that much? Lower the sites back to 1k otherwise in the end, I do believe they'll be dead content in the long run.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say that I agree... I'm fine with the increase of price, but the new spawns are like 90% items... We can already buy those items, adjusting rarity of pokemons can be done without decreasing it to 10/20% or lower... 2 sites today i found like 2 common pokemons and ALL items... wouldn't be incentivized to do them as regularly as I was doing when actually encountering pokemons...

189138 Have to say that I agree... I'm fine with the increase of price, but the new spawns are like 90% items... We can already buy those items, adjusting rarity of pokemons can be done without decreasing it to 10/20% or lower... 2 sites today i found like 2 common pokemons and ALL items... wouldn't be incentivized to do them as regularly as I was doing when actually encountering pokemons...

I would have been okay with the increase in price if it were reasonable. If it went up by 1k and the two spots that were 10k were 5k, I would've been pretty alright with that. However, 40k a day for mostly items and very common Pokemon? That's a joke lol. Also, another suggestion I have is just make common items keep spawning the way they do, evolutionary stones and everything in that category could be a bit higher in rarity, then things like fossils/rare candies would be rare and could be in higher discovery, not at the very beginning lol. The decrease in Pokemon is what I'm furious in. Like I've stated, paying 40k a day for items I can buy for a lot less is not reasonable in the slightest.

189181 This kind of discourages me from doing these. I was excited for the rare pokemon, but I am going to miss so many days because sometimes I won't be able to afford it.

That's another concern. The newer players will have little money to even pay for it as well.

RIP Excavation sites almost last an entire week

Also you need 5000 discoveries just to have a chance of finding good pokemon... so going everyday lets say you get 200 discoveries you need 25 days to reach 5000 at 40k each day means you need 1m ( 1.000.000 ) of solid fresh waters to have a chance of good pokemon which at the end of the day is the only thing ppl care

this just will be a forgotten place like the EV safari