Raised the price of Excavation Sites?

Jakeyyboy

in my opinion 40k for daily discovery are really worth.

I mean with full sites run i could get 2-7 rare candies, (maybe) some nugget, and a lot of vitamins and PP UPs.

not to mention when u reach the 5000 goals u can get extremely rare pokes easily there.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

190144 in my opinion 40k for daily discovery are really worth.

I mean with full sites run i could get 2-7 rare candies, (maybe) some nugget, and a lot of vitamins and PP UPs.

not to mention when u reach the 5000 goals u can get extremely rare pokes easily there.

Sure, maybe for now. If the changes affected the money, they can affect the rare candy drops as well. Actually as a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure they've already messed with the rare candy income considering I got up to 7 yesterday and 1 today, and I hope to see just about 1-2 the next day as well. The vitamins are cool and all, but you can buy them ANYWHERE. I shouldn't have to pay 10k just for vitamins, fresh waters, and ultra balls. If I wanted to do that, I'd go to a PokeMart, not to a site where the whole point of them is to catch Pokemon. Rare candies will drop in price (Which they already have from 20k each to 12-15k each in a SINGLE DAY), I can't imagine how much they'll be in a month from now, making them completely unusable for selling or a source of income to back up what the prices are now for even attempting the sites. I get that the whole point of these sites are for "the long run" but people can't attempt the long run without a source of income provided elsewhere, which I guarantee 40-50% of the playerbase does not. If they're going to accommodate the 40k per run, 100k permit, with rare candies that will and have dropped in price over the course of literally a day or two, then I see no point. There is no long run if you're literally losing millions within the month just to hit the soft spot at the end.

190144 in my opinion 40k for daily discovery are really worth.

Sure, maybe for now. If the changes affected the money, they can affect the rare candy drops as well. Actually as a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure they've already messed with the rare candy income considering I got up to 7 yesterday and 1 today, and I hope to see just about 1-2 the next day as well. The vitamins are cool and all, but you can buy them ANYWHERE. I shouldn't have to pay 10k just for vitamins, fresh waters, and ultra balls. If I wanted to do that, I'd go to a PokeMart, not to a site where the whole point of them is to catch Pokemon. Rare candies will drop in price (Which they already have from 20k each to 12-15k each in a SINGLE DAY), I can't imagine how much they'll be in a month from now, making them completely unusable for selling or a source of income to back up what the prices are now for even attempting the sites. I get that the whole point of these sites are for "the long run" but people can't attempt the long run without a source of income provided elsewhere, which I guarantee 40-50% of the playerbase does not. If they're going to accommodate the 40k per run, 100k permit, with rare candies that will and have dropped in price over the course of literally a day or two, then I see no point. There is no long run if you're literally losing millions within the month just to hit the soft spot at the end.

i will make some points here

1st rare candy price always been at 10k - 15k since i played PRO in january, the reason price going up to 20k several days ago simply because hoenn comes up. People even use RC on lvl90 ratata so they can save their time and go to hoenn earlier, and if they want easy story in hoenn they even uses RC on low level pokes just to get new skill and to save their time. So much demand on RC several days ago, that is why the price raising.

2nd just like headbutt & dig, you can get rare pokes and free stuff like rare candy there yet not everyone have interest in doing it even though its FREE. Same goes for discovery sites, not everyone have interest in doing it and some extra candies from this site wont hurt its value since people keep train new pokes everyday and they keep uses some candies for it.

And if we talk about a long run, i think this is one of best investment. I can save my time catching extremely rare vullaby, simply by pay 10k for discovery site spend less than 5 mins and get 1-5 vullaby instead of spend about 1 hour just to catch 1 vullaby in the wild.

I think they should at least reduce the spawn of the pokes. I tried to check how many rc i can get, got one, got the items but 50% was pokes like starly, cacnea, wail, spheal and other, and 40k each day is kinda alot in my opinion.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

190194 I won't ever pay a single cent for that feature of the game. It should be totally free.

It is free in a matter of speech xd You don't need to spend a single cent on it, just 40k of in-game currency ;d

I know, but that's too much, like many other features which cost too much poke$. in this game the fake money counts more than anything.

190194 I won't ever pay a single cent for that feature of the game. It should be totally free.

It is free in a matter of speech xd You don't need to spend a single cent on it, just 40k of in-game currency ;d

I know, but that's too much, like many other features which cost too much poke$. in this game the fake money counts more than anything.

40k isn't that much honestly, i am only at ~600 Experience and i found 3 great timid houndours yesterday. I sold one of them for 130k xd So i don't rly find this overpriced.

+like 10 Rare Candies since 2 days, which gives me +150k too.

Did i miss smth?

Did i wrote: jakkeyboy said?

I actually know, its stupid to try, cause im talking against a wall now.^^ But i`ll try to elucidate it a bit. Now just for u jakkeyboy:

I dont have any statistics, it was a guess, it can be 90% of the players atm, and i would still say sry, no money back. But this number changes with more players who could purchase the permit in the future.

And pls dont be so narrow-minded.

You're literally pulling aggressive words out of your butt and putting them onto the topic to act as a counter-argument, which shows no place in any way, shape, or form here.

:Heart: Yeah sure, im the one who started using aggressive words in this thread. xd Come on. xd Actually u are the one doing it. xd

However, content is meant to be USED by the community, not by the 1-5% who actually uses it.

The good old statistics argument. :P U blaming me for which statistics im using, which do u use mr. 1-5% ? :)

Im quoting shane here:

Hoenn

- Hoenn has been in heavy development, and is being tested and finalized

So yes, u actually had to expect a change in prices. Or u had to wait before u go to hoenn. And im sry, beta is the totally right argument. Especially for the new region.

There are people who want to play the content provided to them when going to a new region not for it to [Censored] their money just to be outrageously changed the next day.

189598 Latest post of the previous page:

Only two excavation sites have 10k price while the other four have 5k and this was increased so the rare remain rare and it is not mandatory to enter the excavation site as this was made only for late game content.

So as u can see its made for the players who can afford it, like u a long-time player of this game, its not part of the original hoenn and not made for everyone who just plays for 2 months and who mostly dont have enough money. And dont get me wrong i would be angry too if i payed 100k and the next day they change the entry prices by a lot. But they had to do it at one point if they want to change it and then other ppl would be affected by it.

Well i keep posting here if i feel i want to, even if u tell me with your young, harsh words to keep myself out of the thread just because i think its a good idea.^^

So again: I like the change, pls keep it.:)