Raised the price of Excavation Sites?

Jakeyyboy

190753 most people in this topic be like

blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. waaa! waa! waa!

We have sinkholes in MANY different forms in this game, and we don't really need another, especially at the cost of half the player base.

and what are those?

I mean, all the teleports. Lilycove to Vermillion, Dragon's Den Membership, the Subway, the teleportation in Hoenn. Do I really have to go on?

The people who ARE using it, already have mills stacked up just in case. The cause of the inflation is literally THE SITES. It's "money sinks" for having to go in causing less, but it's causing the inflation.

how can something that only been up for about a week causing inflation? its a very bold claim you made without any clear prove or reason.

Rare candy drops and all the Pokemon that people get lucky with. You do realize only 2-4 Pokemon are exclusive to the sites, correct?

Literally, you all have these weird abrupt claims of "ahha worth in long run stop cry xddd" but fail to see that you have literally no idea what you're talking about either. Again, this is about POKEMON and not ITEMS. I wish I could talk to someone sophisticated about this and didn't have to talk to the 3 Stooges over and over again.

you made a bold claim without any prove or reason, and said "Literally, you all have these weird abrupt claims" really??

You did, clearly. Maybe you should read over what you said before talking.

You know why futz and other are defending this ?because its an advantage for them to get the prices high.

and for simotofu i want ask you again in case you dont read my previous reply.

how does "its an advantage for futz and other"?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st i want to ask TS, do you even know what inflation is?

Teleports are same old stuff there is no different with the subway, yes its a money sink but its very small sink because even me (as an active trader) not even use close to 40k per day just to move from a city to another city or from a region to another. And, seriously DD membership is a money sink? well thats funny because after you pay that 200k you get some stuff and can get the money back in just 2 hour by grinding in Cerulean Cave (this is where most of money in the market comes from). So, i will ask you again do you know what inflation is?

Rare candy drops? all i see in trade channel now candy still at its normal price 10k - 15k i don't see it drop at all, so there is no prove and you have no clear reason for this, and since i alrd explain about rare candy in my previous reply. And what are the correlations between inflation and 2-4 exclusive pokemon? mind to elaborate?. Also, i want to ask you again do you know what inflation is?

And please tell me which one of my comment/claim are absurd and without any clear prove or reason?

All i can see is, the TS are very ignorant just talk big even though he don't know what he talking about.

Im done with this post, no need future explanation since the TS know 'everything'.

good change, rare pokes were too easy to get consider how cheap it was, also another money sink to stop inflation. also i had a good giggle about people making threads about too expensive memberships and the next one is to complain about increased money sinks. this community sometimes is cringeworthy

Nobody is forcing you to go there. If you can't afford it, don't bother going there. The players complaining about the price made decisions without thinking about the risks first tend to lose their investment. And it's unfortunate that players got screwed when the price's changed again, after they spent some cash on it though. But, they can look for chances.

You can buy stuffs from players. If you have trouble earning cash, catch some good pokes and sell them. And it results in some profit. And there are different ways of earning cash. Grind in Dragon Den or Cerulean Cave, hunt for rare poke and items then sell them. Battle bosses, etc.

I do agree that the price is a bit high, but we'll have to see if the price is right or not. It's not fully researched yet, hell even it's been only a week and ya'll still complaining? I'm assuming that the Excavation Sites contains valuable stuffs, which is why the price's increased so that it doesn't leave negative impacts on the economy.

Moreover, ''newer players'', they will eventually attempt to figure out how to earn cash when they progress through the whole game. If they can't, they can at least ask for some advice from players. It's hard to tell what they think without witnessing them playing in these sites. Therefore, don't make claims without any sources supporting it because that won't change anything and probably won't convince staffs to think again.

There are three regions in this game, so that's enough for them to experience the game play. The game is getting extended so that it will keep players playing for a while. There are plenty of contents and soon, there will be many new ones which will extend the game play.

About Excavation Sites, think first about what will you do and how you will try to do there. Are you ready to invest your time and money on it or not? Are you ready to take risks which is your time, cash and skill to have a good chance of getting rewards as well as benefits or not? Players should think properly before making a final decision. Good decisions will even result in the succession.

189598 Only two excavation sites have 10k price while the other four have 5k and this was increased so the rare remain rare and it is not mandatory to enter the excavation site as this was made only for late game content.

He does have a point but seems that you missed it. Let me try to explain what I got.

''It's not mandatory to enter the excavation site'' means that you don't have to go there so importantly. It offers a way to get some pokes and items which even requires high risks. There are other ways as well, do them instead if you don't want to go there.

If you fail, you can try again as much as you want. Some players said that (unless i'm drunk) there are Pokemon that are only available there, but you can try buy them from players if you don't want to waste your time on excavation sites. Too expensive? Try to sacrifice something good for it. No? Wait for their values to go a bit down. No? Look for a generous seller. No? Wait for Auction House. No? Ugh, no other options lol.

And there will be more contents for PVP and PvE in Hoenn soon, it's been like two weeks since the release of Hoenn. So, don't lose your cool and patience. Give staffs a break, will you please? They just added Hoenn and you are already throwing wastes at them for just one content? Ugh.

Peace.

190874 1st i want to ask TS, do you even know what inflation is?

Teleports are same old stuff there is no different with the subway, yes its a money sink but its very small sink because even me (as an active trader) not even use close to 40k per day just to move from a city to another city or from a region to another. And, seriously DD membership is a money sink? well thats funny because after you pay that 200k you get some stuff and can get the money back in just 2 hour by grinding in Cerulean Cave (this is where most of money in the market comes from). So, i will ask you again do you know what inflation is?

Rare candy drops? all i see in trade channel now candy still at its normal price 10k - 15k i don't see it drop at all, so there is no prove and you have no clear reason for this, and since i alrd explain about rare candy in my previous reply. And what are the correlations between inflation and 2-4 exclusive pokemon? mind to elaborate?. Also, i want to ask you again do you know what inflation is?

And please tell me which one of my comment/claim are absurd and without any clear prove or reason?

All i can see is, the TS are very ignorant just talk big even though he don't know what he talking about.

Im done with this post, no need future explanation since the TS know 'everything'.

The only thing I have to say to you is because you can grind the money at doesn't make it a money sink :)))))). No more talking for you dumb boi.

190962 Nobody is forcing you to go there. If you can't afford it, don't bother going there. The players complaining about the price made decisions without thinking about the risks first tend to lose their investment. And it's unfortunate that players got screwed when the price's changed again, after they spent some cash on it though. But, they can look for chances.

You can buy stuffs from players. If you have trouble earning cash, catch some good pokes and sell them. And it results in some profit. And there are different ways of earning cash. Grind in Dragon Den or Cerulean Cave, hunt for rare poke and items then sell them. Battle bosses, etc.

I do agree that the price is a bit high, but we'll have to see if the price is right or not. It's not fully researched yet, hell even it's been only a week and ya'll still complaining? I'm assuming that the Excavation Sites contains valuable stuffs, which is why the price's increased so that it doesn't leave negative impacts on the economy.

Moreover, ''newer players'', they will eventually attempt to figure out how to earn cash when they progress through the whole game. If they can't, they can at least ask for some advice from players. It's hard to tell what they think without witnessing them playing in these sites. Therefore, don't make claims without any sources supporting it because that won't change anything and probably won't convince staffs to think again.

There are three regions in this game, so that's enough for them to experience the game play. The game is getting extended so that it will keep players playing for a while. There are plenty of contents and soon, there will be many new ones which will extend the game play.

About Excavation Sites, think first about what will you do and how you will try to do there. Are you ready to invest your time and money on it or not? Are you ready to take risks which is your time, cash and skill to have a good chance of getting rewards as well as benefits or not? Players should think properly before making a final decision. Good decisions will even result in the succession.

189598 Only two excavation sites have 10k price while the other four have 5k and this was increased so the rare remain rare and it is not mandatory to enter the excavation site as this was made only for late game content.

He does have a point but seems that you missed it. Let me try to explain what I got.

''It's not mandatory to enter the excavation site'' means that you don't have to go there so importantly. It offers a way to get some pokes and items which even requires high risks. There are other ways as well, do them instead if you don't want to go there.

If you fail, you can try again as much as you want. Some players said that (unless i'm drunk) there are Pokemon that are only available there, but you can try buy them from players if you don't want to waste your time on excavation sites. Too expensive? Try to sacrifice something good for it. No? Wait for their values to go a bit down. No? Look for a generous seller. No? Wait for Auction House. No? Ugh, no other options lol.

And there will be more contents for PVP and PvE in Hoenn soon, it's been like two weeks since the release of Hoenn. So, don't lose your cool and patience. Give staffs a break, will you please? They just added Hoenn and you are already throwing wastes at them for just one content? Ugh.

Peace.

I'm not saying you're not right, but the whole point of content, again, is to do it. Why put something in when it's going to be wasted for nothing? I was surprised too when it was 1k for when some players were getting some pretty cool stuff, however like I said, it was swept out from under us. No announcement in game, or on the forum. It wasn't even mentioned in the patch notes, so it seemed like they tried to hide it, which they did. That's shady. You can't just make a drastic change w/o telling the community about it. It just isn't right even if things are subject to change. I would have been fine if it were a bit of in an increase but 5k - 10k is a lot to some players especially when it equals up to 40k a day. Sure, it pays for itself in time. But for the time it doesn't? Until you reach 1k~ish discoveries, you don't really get much of anything. You're spending 200k-320k a week for nothing essentially, for items you could buy normally that aren't that price.

I thought Jakeyyboy against the discovery site idea, since he even said "Why put something in when it's going to be wasted for nothing?" in previous reply.

yet, i saw him in this post https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=31567&start=150 which mean he still do the discovery thing.

vu8kmi0.png

I don't really know about this discovery thing since im new in hoenn, but it is funny when see someone who really oppose an idea and yet still doing it.

Btw, if u have millions or not.

With 1,2k, which i reached with 5th Excavation site, i found 2 Big nuggets in last Site. I dont even mention all the other stuff. Someone in my guild did all 6 with more than 1,2k points and he got 3 Big nuggets.

So it seems god damn worth it in my opinion atm. :y:

191230 I thought Jakeyyboy against the discovery site idea, since he even said "Why put something in when it's going to be wasted for nothing?" in previous reply.

yet, i saw him in this post https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=31567&start=150 which mean he still do the discovery thing.

vu8kmi0.png

I don't really know about this discovery thing since im new in hoenn, but it is funny when see someone who really oppose an idea and yet still doing it.

because TS are joke

191236 Btw, if u have millions or not.

With 1,2k, which i reached with 5th Excavation site, i found 2 Big nuggets in last Site. I dont even mention all the other stuff. Someone in my guild did all 6 with more than 1,2k points and he got 3 Big nuggets.

So it seems god [Censored] worth it in my opinion atm. :y:

let them be dude, don't waste more time explaining thing to them