Raised the price of Excavation Sites?

Jakeyyboy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH the only reason I'm using this feature right now is because I like Cofagrigus.

I usually hunt for my own stuff, but I'm really considering just buying it off of someone else for like half the price it costs just to access it in this place.

Just to add another argument. Cause no one of u actually know what he can get with 5k experience points of smashing. As i mentioned in my first post here, all who cry about the Rock-Smashing have literally half-knowlege, cause its not fully researched.

Some ppl with 1200+, like somone in my guild, start smashing Big nuggets. He got 2 of them from the spots today.

So it still seems the 40k are very justified.

190223 I have already paid 100k, why have to pay back to 40k a day?

The worst thing is that some people defend this :Cry:

You know why futz and other are defending this ?because its an advantage for them to get the prices high.

those people are rich got a lot of money(just go look all the sold pokemons in their personal shop) 40k is nothing for them, and at the same time it''s going to eliminate the competition(AKA poor people).

190223 I have already paid 100k, why have to pay back to 40k a day?

The worst thing is that some people defend this :Cry:

You know why futz and other are defending this ?because its an advantage for them to get the prices high.

those people are rich got a lot of money(just go look all the sold pokemons in their personal shop) 40k is nothing for them, and at the same time it''s going to eliminate the competition(AKA poor people).

and how exactly "its an advantage for (futz and other)" ?

and what kind of competion you talking about?

i clearly explain why 40k is worth it and i don't want wasting my time to explain it all over again.

and as far as i know its one of biggest money sink in the game right now and the game really need it to slow down the inflation.

some of you also whining about how expensive MEMBERSHIP nowday, and yet when there is a big money sink all you do is whining all over again.

some of you also whining about how expensive MEMBERSHIP nowday, and yet when there is a big money sink all you do is whining all over again.

+1

And if u keep getting big nuggets and other stuff its not really even a money sink. xd