Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="220220"><s></s>220220<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Supreme2"><s>
</s><POST content="219970"><s></s>219970<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Supreme2 <br/>

<br/>

2. I got roughly 60 hours or so of play time I believe, I know it's above 50, at the time of submitting this, the blue server is down.<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I would like to be part of a community, I like having a bunch of people to speak with, it's always a fun time.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I do not currently, but I could absolutely get it if I am selected to the guild. <br/>

<br/>

5. I would like Charmander as the pokemon next to my name if chosen, I always choose the fire starter in every region I go to, and he's the original one, so he stuck with me as being my favorite pokemon that there is.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi ^^ You're invited to come join us on Discord. Please find the link on my second post on the first page of this thread. See you soon.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Excellent, will come on later :D</r>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>1. What is your IGN? <br/>

-IanXilef<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

-154hrs <br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

-I want to learn more things from others and the main reason is, I want to enjoy the game with other players.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

-Yes, I do.<br/>

<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

-Abra or Lotad <br/>

<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E></r>

</s><POST content="220887"><s></s>220887<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Darkjesper"><s>
</s><POST content="220342"><s></s>220342<e></e></POST> Requesting the Guild Leaders to allow me to be a part of the Guild<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Darkjesper<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

54hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

Since this is my first Pokemon game and being a Pokemon Anime Lover for many years,i always wanted to meet people who share the same interests as me.I tried to make friends in game but it seems that only way to make friends here is to join a Guild and get to know everyone.Therefore i would love to join the guild and interact with everyone and be a part of this family.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

Nope<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Charizard is my starter pokemon so i would like to use him as my Guild Avatar<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, any chance you can download Discord and be active on there? ^^<br/>

<QUOTE author="iamcl08"><s>

</s><POST content="220349"><s></s>220349<e></e></POST> Can i join??<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi, maybe if you read the thread and use the appropriate application provided we may consider you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Okay i downloaded Discord,now what should i do?</r>

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png

</s><POST content="221193"><s></s>221193<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Darkjesper"><s>
</s><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>
</s><POST content="220887"><s></s>220887<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

Hi, any chance you can download Discord and be active on there? ^^<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hi, maybe if you read the thread and use the appropriate application provided we may consider you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Okay i downloaded Discord,now what should i do?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Come join us on Discord, our link is found on my second post on the first page of this thread. <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Alrighty,and thank you so much for recruiting me</r>

<r><LIST><s>

• </s><LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>What is your IGN?<e></e></B>: <I><s></s>KJib<e></e></I></LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></B>: <I><s></s>55 Hrs in 3 days<e></e></I></LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>Why do you want to join?<e></e></B>:<I><s></s> I want a guild.<e></e></I></LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>Do you use Discord?<e></e></B>: <I><s></s>Not frequently, but i can.<e></e></I></LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e></e></B>: <I><s></s>Maybe Gengar ( Mega Gengar if possible :D ) or Lucario, choose.<e></e></I></LI><e>

</e></LIST>:</r>

Live and let die.

<r><QUOTE author="kJib"><s>

</s><POST content="221316"><s></s>221316<e></e></POST> <LIST><s>
  • </s><LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>What is your IGN?<e></e></B>: <I><s></s>KJib<e></e></I></LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></B>: <I><s></s>55 Hrs in 3 days<e></e></I></LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>Why do you want to join?<e></e></B>:<I><s></s> I want a guild.<e></e></I></LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>Do you use Discord?<e></e></B>: <I><s></s>Not frequently, but i can.<e></e></I></LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><B><s></s>If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e></e></B>: <I><s></s>Maybe Gengar or Lucario, choose.<e></e></I></LI><e>

</e></LIST>:<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Currently, if I am not mistaken we're full, but when a spot opens up you could surely become a member. Your best bet on being a member is hanging around Discord and getting to know all the cool and strange people who lurk there. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you on discord if you decided to hop on. It's pretty fun in there and you'll always be entertained.The second post has a link to our discord channel and don't forget to introduce yourself! :D</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

Guest Derp1ngSlime

<r>My in game name is DerpingSlime, I have played for 115hour. I want to join because I'm looking for an active helpful guild the reason being is my old guild after a while they stopped playing and we burnt out. I do use Discord. I would like an oddish next to my name because ima kinda oddish <E>:confused:</E> oh also Demonlordm told me to apply here <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Materger"><s>

</s>Currently, if I am not mistaken we're full, but when a spot opens up you could surely become a member. Your best bet on being a member is hanging around Discord and getting to know all the cool and strange people who lurk there. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you on discord if you decided to hop on. It's pretty fun in there and you'll always be entertained.The second post has a link to our discord channel and don't forget to introduce yourself! :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<I><s></s>You're telling me that the main post here it's wrong? Because there says :<e></e></I> <U><s></s><B><s></s>47/50<e></e></B><e></e></U> <I><s></s>( with 2 nicks in <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><B><s></s>red<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> )<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>Uhm, k...I will wait a little bit.<e></e></I></r>

Live and let die.

<r><QUOTE author="kJib"><s>

</s><POST content="221676"><s></s>221676<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Materger"><s>
</s>Currently, if I am not mistaken we're full, but when a spot opens up you could surely become a member. Your best bet on being a member is hanging around Discord and getting to know all the cool and strange people who lurk there. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you on discord if you decided to hop on. It's pretty fun in there and you'll always be entertained.The second post has a link to our discord channel and don't forget to introduce yourself! :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<I><s></s>You're telling me that the main post here it's wrong? Because there says :<e></e></I> <U><s></s><B><s></s>47/50<e></e></B><e></e></U> <I><s></s>( with 2 nicks in <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><B><s></s>red<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> )<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>Uhm, k...I will wait a little bit.<e></e></I><e>

</e></QUOTE>

I said I may have been mistaken.I barely check that first page. x)<br/>

Just get on Discord and chill with us meng!</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

<r><QUOTE author="Derp1ngSlime"><s>

</s><POST content="221635"><s></s>221635<e></e></POST> My in game name is DerpingSlime, I have played for 115hour. I want to join because I'm looking for an active helpful guild the reason being is my old guild after a while they stopped playing and we burnt out. I do use Discord. I would like an oddish next to my name because ima kinda oddish <E>:confused:</E> oh also Demonlordm told me to apply here <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E><br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? My in game name is DerpingSlime.<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?I have played for 115hour.<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?I want to join because I'm looking for an active helpful guild the reason being is my old guild after a while they stopped playing and we burnt out.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I do use Discord.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?I would like an oddish next to my name because ima kinda oddish.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Using the format makes things easier to follow for our great leaders and keeps things clean and neat. You could edit your post and add the quick fix. I'm sure it would be appreciated. :P</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle!